(Chapter 48)

"Bring him Inside, I'll follow you there. Ill just congratulate my daughter for being engaged." Sambit ni Count Marcos sa mga Bodyguards niya.

"Where will ypu will bring my grandson Count Marcos?" Natatakot na Sambit ni Don Rafael.

"You're grandson and I needs to talk Don Rafael. Don't worry, I won't kill him for your sake. You've done so much for my daughter and I sincerely want to thank you for that." Sambit ni Count Marcos.

Iyon lang at umalis na si Count Marcos para lapitan ang anak.

"Congratulations my princess..." Sambit ni Count Marcos na napakaganda ng ngiti para sa anak.

"Thanks dad... And I bet you know this would happen right?" Sambit ni Chandria.

"Ok, ok... Yes I do know about his plan but not all of it. It was a good surprise though. Thank you Andrew for making this such a memorable night. As for you my princess... I know about this because your husband to be respects your old man a lot. He asked for my blessing sweetheart... And this is the kind of man that I can entrust you with. "Sambit ni Count Marcos sa anak.

"I know that dad... I'm really lucky to have him..." Sambit ni Chandria.

"I'm the luckiest my lady... You said yes remember...?" Sambit ni Andrew na hindi mapigilan ang ngiti sa labi.

"You two lovers enjoy the night. You'll have to excuse me for a while. I just need to talk to one of my associates, alright?" Sambit ni Count Marcos.

"Alright dad... Be back soon... This is your birthday party." paalala ni Chandria sa kanyang ama.

"I will my princess. This won't take long. By the way. It's a very beautiful ring you have there. Fits you perfectly..." Sambit ni Marcos at hinalikan na sa pisnge ang anak bago umalis.

Nakihalubilo na sina Chandria at Andrew sa mga bisita. Hindi na rin nakita no Chandria si Vladimir sa mga naroon. Iniisip niya na marahil umalis na ito ng marinig ang sagot niya.

Dinala naman ng mga bodyguards ni Count Marcos si Vladimir sa study room ng Villa Kontessa.

"I know the hell you are Monteverde. You think I would let you announce who you are in the middle of Andrew's proposal?" Tanong ni Count Marcos.

"Count Marcos... I love your daughter..." Sambit ni Vladimir at nakatanggap siya ng malakas na suntok dito.

"You think so, I think it's the other way around..."Sambit ni Marcos.

"I'm Zera's husband and I will always be..."Sambit ni Vladimir at nakatanggap pa siya ng isa pang Suntok.

"You're never a husband to her and you will never be Monteverde."Sambit ni Count Marcos.

"She's married to me and will remain a Monteverde Count Marcos. No matter what, I won't let her go. I love your daughter so much." Sambit ni Vladimir.

"You bastard! You have the nerve to tell me that after lying to my face you son of a bitch!" Sambit ni Count Marcos at saka sinenyasan ang mga bodyguards niya para bugbugin si Vladimir.

"Every punch you take it for all the pain you caused my princess. For hurting her! For cheating on her! For all the bruises she got from you! For not taking care of her!" Sambit Marcos.

Habang patuloy na binubugbog ng mga tauhan niya si Vladimir. Sinensayan niya ang mag ito na tumigil sandali.

"And this, this is for my grandson that you killed asshole!" Sambit ni Count Marcos sabay ng pagkawala ng isang malakas na Suntok sa mukha ni Vladimir.

He's face is bleeding with all the punches that he accepted but the most painful one is the last punch he took from Count Marcos. The pain reaches his heart as he mentioned about his unborn child that Died because of him. Tears felt from his eyes at the thought dahil hanggang ngayon sinisisi niya parin niya ang sarili niya sa nangyari. Hindi siya lumaban sa kahit anong Suntok na ibinato sa kanya. He deserves all that.