(Chapter 57)

"Chandria Sweetheart, can I come in?" Sambit ni Margarret ng kumatok sa silid ng apo.

"Come in grandma..." Sambit ni Chandria sa lola niya sabay pahid ng luha sa kanyang mata.

"I thought that when he's here your tears would stop... Look at you..." Sambit ni Margarret.

"Grandma... I'm hurting them both... It's killing me..." Sambit ni Chandria.

"Shhh... Sweetheart, don't you think it's about time for you to be happy... Whatever your choice would be there will be someone to get hurt... Why not make the pain worth it... That at least there would be happiness along with it..."Sambit ni Margarret na nakayakap na sa apo.

"You want me to be with Vladimir... What about Andrew? If I would do that he will take all the blame grandma... I won't let him do that..." Sambit ni Chandria.

"And if you chose Andrew... What do you think will happen to Vladimir... Nit just him... What about your child...? You think it would be fair that he will not know who his father is..? Chandria, the decision that you're about to make isn't just about you anymore... You have your child. Think what would be good for your child..."Sambit ni Margarret.

"Andrew is not around, he'll be back in a few days. And once he's back we're getting married. I will not drag him for the mistakes that I have done... Knowing that I don't love him as he loves me is already bad enough... I can't cruel to stain his name..." Sambit ni Chandria.

"Do you think he will be happy in the long run...? Do you think that after all you will be able to forget Vladimir and return Andrew's love? Do you really think that will happen that after all that happened you are still in love with the same man?" Sambit ni Margarret, hindi naman nakapag salita si Chandria kaya sinamantala iyon ni Margarret.

"Sweetheart, not all the time you have to use your head. At this point I would say... Listen to what your heart says..." Sambit ni Margarret.

Sa garden naman ay nag uusap sina Marcos at Vladimir.

"Dad, Forgive me but if she decided to wear that wedding dress I will take her away... Away from all this... I'm not doing anything yet because I know tjay Andrew is a good man... But I will not watch her make her life miserable..."Sambit ni Vladimir.

"If worst come to worst, I would understand... You have my blessing Vladimir..." Sambit ni Marcos na ikinagulat ni Vladimir.

"You would agree with me...?" Sambit ni Vladimir na hindi makapaniwala.

"Yes Vladimir, anything to make my daughter happy. Go on and make her the happiest woman... Just make sure that I will be able to see my grandchild or I will hunt you down." Sambit ni Marcos.

"Thank you dad." Sambit ni Vladimir.

"I should be the one to thank you Vladimir. For you have not given up on her. You didn't when all she do is push you away... I just don't wanna see her miserable, not that Andrew would hurt her but I'm afraid that no matter what happen it will always be you in her heart... "Sambit ni Marcos.

"Like she will be with mine... I could care less if there's no more pride left in me... But I will make sure that she will be happy..." Sambit ni Vladimir.

"I own a private place in the Pacific Islands, bring her there and your grandma and I will come to visit once everything is settled. It will be safe place for you two." Sambit ni Marcos.

"Thank you dad... Thank you..."Sambit ni Vladimir.

𝗞𝗔𝗨𝗡𝗔'𝗢𝗔, 𝗛𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗜

Nagpaalam si Andrew kay Chandria for a business meeting pero ang totoo he just wants breather. Kaya nandito siya ngayon sa Hawaii busy making himself drunk to forget the pain even for sometime.