11.

When Jimin finally pulled the horse to stop, Taehyung was only few feet away.Jimin was panting,his eyes set onto far where the sun was out of the mounts and the town was waking up slowly to it.A breeze kissed Jimin's fringes and Jimin sighed easing comfortably back to the saddle pad.Taehyung cared less of the waking sun or the scattered formations in the town,he cared only for the human within his reach but still felt like seven skies away.
"The sunrise is as radiant as the set,Maesters didn't lie when they wrote poems for Elindross' beauty",Jimin sighed,finally coming upto meet Taehyung's eyes.He gulped at the stare and opened his mouth.
"Don't ask", Taehyung shut him off.
"Don't ask what, Taehyung?"
"Whatever is in your head,your mind..do not ask.I won't be able to answer you", Taehyung said as if the conversation was ended.

"I shouldn't even speak with you",Jimin mumbled. Taehyung looked away but he could still feel Jimin's eyes on him.He saw Jimin sliding his sleeves across his eyes and he wasn't sure if Jimin was wiping off tears or the sweat above his lashes.Before Taehyung could think about it, Jimin turned his horse and rode it down the hill.Taehyung called out for him but he gave no heed.

When they directed the horses to the stable, Taehyung was almost shook when his sister's scream came,"There they are!! I was getting worried"
Taehyung turned around to see Hayeon hurtling towards Jimin,who welcomed her politely with a smile,"Your royal highness"
"Please dear Prince,You shall call me by my name.I am sure we had gathered an acquaintance to that grade",Hayeon animatedly held Jimin's wrist and Jimin only smiled back.
"Are you not well?!", Hayeon's question caused Taehyung to turn around from the horse and look at Jimin.
"I am well, Princess.Shall we feed the horses?",Jimin suggested as he offered his hand towards Hayeon and Hayeon squealed sending a surprised glance at Taehyung as they strode past him.
"Dear brother,Don't wait for us",Hayeon called back as they stepped into the rows.Jimin didn't give him as much of a glance.

"ah ha!!",The master of stables was shouting as the five wild horses in the ground raced against in the track.They were being trained.Taehyung walked along the side watching the third horse that speeded against the others as it came to finish.Taehyung was still looking for a new horse in loss of Hwang e.
"What do you think,your royal Highness?Any that caught your likes?",Master of stables asked, watching the stable boys struggle to rein the horses under control.
"The third one has strong hind legs.I'd like to see that one but I can't quiet decide on one that binds to my soul like Hwang e", Taehyung said,jumping over the fence to the track.
"A horse is a closest companion of a Royal,to find one to replace a loyal one is harder than it seems.But you'll find your soul too,Your royal highness"
Taehyung took sometime to get those words into his head,drawing different meaning into those.He lowered his head lightly before heading to the horse in the third lane.The stable boy that held it was sliding on his boots trying to tame the horse. Taehyung ran his hand through the soft mane before pulling himself upon to the saddle.

"Your royal highness,you must not-",The stable boy warned.
"Eurgha!!", Taehyung gave the rein a tug and the horse took off rather forcefully.Taehyung had to hold tight to not sway out of the saddle and pressed his leg on to turn the corner that lead out of the track to the grounds.He could hear shouts and warnings but he couldn't care less.If he can't tame it while wild,he wouldn't be able to hold the horse in place when the cannons go off in battle grounds.

"Your highness!! It's dangerous",Master of stables called out and Taehyung knew himself it was dangerous to take a newly trained horse out yet but Taehyung rode on his whims.
"Taehyung!!",Yoongi forgot the courtesy and shouted and Jimin rushed out of the stable.The horse gave a wild jump to break out of the fence and Taehyung almost fell.He pulled the rein but the horse didn't budge.
"Taehyung!!",Jimin called out already jumping into the fence,holding a whip.Master of stables was trying to calm the horse but it wasn't engaging.
"Oh dear brother!! Somebody help",Hayeon was calling over.
"Open the fence!!", Taehyung screamed.
"Taehyung,no-",Jimin choked out but one of the stable boy opened the fence,obeying his future king's command.Taehyung gave away and the horse raced towards the gates but he pulled back causing the horse to stumble right infront of the gates.The Prince twisted the reins in his hand,shortening it and the horse gave a tug to the side and Taehyung slipped out of the saddle,he tried to lock his boot back into the strap.
"Taehyung,Please let go!", Jimin's voice came again but Taehyung didn't let go and pulled himself back up.He reached forward to slide a hand under the horse's neck.

"Your royal highness",Master of stables ran into the yard and the horse was scared out of its wits ,the saddle hitting Taehyung's head and Taehyung stumbled onto the ground,his hands still holding the rein.Master of stables was quick to detach the rein from his hand but now the horse was calm,it wasn't running.In suprise,the man said,"Your royal highness,you've done it!!"

Taehyung stumbled onto his legs coming to stand staggering,swatting away the dirt on his hands but then there was a huge force knocked onto him.There was a collective gasp around the yard as Jimin flung himself into Taehyung's chest, hugging him tightly.Taehyung reflexively held Jimin back.They forgot the world.

"Kim Taehyung,The hell has a special place for you for making me worry",Jimin said into Taehyung's trench coat and Taehyung couldn't help but smile.
"I thought you weren't talking to me"
"If you did this for making me talk to you,I am going to-"
"Were you scared?", Taehyung asked cutting Jimin off,the cheeky smile not leaving his lips.
"I stopped breathing ",Jimin said as he drew back to look at Taehyung,He gave a slap on Taehyung's chest.There was blood clinging to Taehyung's lips and Jimin almost made an attempt to nurse it off under his fingers when Yoongi cleared his throat,"Your sister is watching,Your royal highness"
And Taehyung's hand dropped and Jimin stepped away almost immediately.There were whispers around the stable ground and Taehyung gave a sigh,"Forgive me for worrying everyone"

His eyes fell onto Hayeon who had her eyebrows knitted together and lips turned into a frown.Jimin turned around towards and walked over to her.
"Shall we continue feeding the horses, Princess?",He asked and Hayeon's eyes switched between Jimin and Taehyung and the smile was back in place.
"It is alright,Prince Jimin.The horses had their fill and now am eager to break fast.Excuse me,Prince Jimin",She bowed and walked away.

A/n : Thoughts please?!