26.

Taehyung woke up to a light kiss pressed on his forehead and his lips curved to a light smile on it's own.But then realization hit him and he opened his eyes immediately.Jimin had come back! He didn't stay!
"Did I wake you up,Forgive me",Jimin said,his voice a light hush as his hand carded through Taehyung's locks.Taehyung stopped the motion by placing a hand over it and breathed,"You're here!"

And a smile bloomed on Jimin's lips as he leant down to gently kiss Taehyung's head again,"Where else would I be, dove?" And in a swift motion,Jimin was pulled on top of Taehyung as the younger hugged him tight.
"Taehyung-!",Jimin was indeed startled but he knew it was hurting Taehyung,it was hurting himself so he stayed until Taehyung was able to loosen his grip.Jimin kicked his boots away and slid under the duvets.He adjusted himself so that Taehyung can gently lay down on his chest,hands snaking around his mid.

"You looked sad in the ballroom,why?",Jimin asked,his thumb grazing under Taehyung's eyes slowly.Taehyung closed his eyes against the touch before sucking in a breath,"I do not know..Will I be ever able to call you mine infront of the crown and my country?"
Jimin was silent for a moment,his hands continuously carding the taller's hair and Taehyung had to open his eyes to see if Jimin was still listening and he was,his brown set onto Taehyung softly.

"You'll be",He said in a small whisper.

"You must not promise something that isn't sure", Taehyung's hand tugged Jimin closer and Jimin adjusted forward.
"Promise is all I can give you tonight, Taehyung", Jimin's hand slipped past Taehyung's shirt to his chest and pulled out the pendant that carried his mother's ring.He twisted in between his fingers,"I do not know what future have it in for us but if it's my choice,I'd spend every living moment with you.I do not fear the destiny ..I only fear your absence by my side"
Jimin kissed the ring and then on Taehyung's nose,"Go to sleep,dove.Leave tomorrow's worries for tomorrow"
"Tomorrow..", Taehyung sighed and welcomed his slumber with a more relieved mind.

..

Hayeon was gliding down the hallways heading towards the East wing,her feets tapping against the marbles happily as she did.Her courtladies were amused themselves at what made the princess happy so early in the morning and when one of the maids asked,she only smiled cheekily at them.
"Princess,careful",a courtlady warned as Hayeon sped up climbing up the stairs and the princess only chuckled lightly.When they reached the East wing,Hoseok and another gaurd was standing infront of Prince Jimin's chambers.Both of them bowed at Hayeon together and Hayeon said,"Ser Jung,May I see Prince Jimin?"
Hoseok bit his lips,there was no way he could grant entrance to Jimin's chambers.Especially not when the crown prince was in bed with him.

"Your royal Highness,Prince Jimin is still in slumber",Hoseok tried,his face non-chalant as he could.
"That's alright,I presumed.I can still enter and wake him up",Hayeon took a step forward and Hoseok,in reflex,moved right infront of the doors,"Forgive me,Princess.Prince Jimin would not appreciate to be seen in his weary self to the Princess"
Although Hayeon looked taken aback,she smiled,"I do not mind..Prince Jimin is going to be my wedded husband some day.It would be alright for me to see him so" but Hoseok knows for sure he could not back down so he tried to regain his composure and send a pleading glance at one of the courtlady.And she spoke up,"Your royal highness,Ser Jung is right.Besides it would not be wise for the Princess to enter Prince Jimin's chamber,it would question modesty"

And Hayeon went silent for a minute,smile replacing her face immediately.She sighed,"Alright,Ser Jung.Would you let the Prince know that I had come looking for him when he wakes up"

Hoseok bowed,"Yes,Your royal highness"
Hayeon turned around only to stop and her eyes landed on the pin on Hoseok's collar.She reached a hand forward without warning to inspect the pin.Her voice lowered an octave as she spoke,"What is this insignia?"
"It's the insignia of royal family of Andeoara,Your royal highness.An eagle in flight"

Hayeon's hand fell away from Hoseok's badge as he kept talking,"This insignia can only be used by the royal family and the royal gaurds,Princess.Much like Elindross' whale'"
Hayeon didn't say anything ,she clearly remembered where she had seen this insignia before but it wasn't on an Andeoarian Royal or Royal gaurd.She walked away without another word.

..

Taehyung's finger twisted the strands of hair over Jimin's forehead,they were soft,so soft between his fingers and they slipped through them to fall right over Jimin's eyebrows.In the younger's opinion,Jimin looked like a fallen angel when he slept and Taehyung preferred to watch him so peacefully against his arms.It had been well into the morning hours and he knew he should be dressing to get back to his own chambers and start the day but no matter how hard he tried,he couldn't even move an inch as much.Jimin squirmed lightly,before opening his eyes and his lips twisted to a smile.His hand came up to rest on Taehyung's chest as he blinked away the remaining slumber in his eyes.

"Sweet morning", Taehyung mumbled against the shell of Jimin's ear and Jimin's morning voice dragged a wish back to him.Taehyung's nose traced over Jimin's plush cheeks in want and kissed him lightly under the ear and Jimin giggled,swatting lightly over Taehyung's heart.
"You seem happy today",Jimin mumbled and Taehyung only hummed happily as he pressed a kiss on Jimin's cheeks this time.And then his nose and eyes followed.

"Tae -"

Taehyung hummed a response before placing his lips lightly over Jimin's.Just there,a slight touch and gentle one at that.Jimin pushed closer,diminishing whatever space was left between them.Jimin's hand slipped under Taehyung's dress shirt to caress on his back and that's all it took for Taehyung's lips to start moving against the elder's.The brown eyed prince opened his mouth for the other and soon their tongues were fighting for dominance, Taehyung quickly succumbing to surrender because it would only be foolish not to.Jimin's nails were digging into the younger's shoulder and he hissed against their lips.Taehyung's legs slid up between Jimin to press his knee up his crotch and Jimin let out a low moan as he rutted forward into Taehyung's knee.

Taehyung detached his lips from Jimin's to connect them to his neck instead,biting the tender skin just shy of a bruise and kissing it better right after.More and more purple painted Jimin's chest and they rolled around on the bed.

"I want you", Taehyung whispered against Jimin's lips as he kissed him again and Jimin turned him around to throw a leg over Taehyung to straddle him.He rolled his hips over Taehyung's groin and the younger let out a groan,throwing his head onto the pillow behind him.His hands came to cup Jimin's waist tightly between them.And Jimin only moved faster and Taehyung dragged himself out of the clouds,"I do not want to hurt you",He said.
Jimin leant forward,chest to chest and lips to lips,"You won't" and then they were kissing again,this time more fierce and unforgiving.Jimin's hips moved steadily over Taehyung's.

"Another day",Taehyung groaned frustratedly flipping them again to have Jimin under him.His breath was knocked out of his lungs as he saw Jimin, fragile and bright.His hair sprawled over the pillow and shirt askew revealing his shoulders.The morning sun reflecting off a different brown in his orbs.Jimin was breathtakingly beautiful.Taehyung would not even want to do anything but look at Jimin like this,bathe in his presence like this and Taehyung sighed,"You take my breath away"

Jimin only smiled back,blush creeping up his cheeks as he pulled Taehyung by his collar to whisper,"and you,mine" before kissing him senseless.

A/n:ooh lala