22.

The Night castle embraced the cold breeze from the southern sea as the night grew even colder.Jimin sure needed a bathe to get rid of the salt off his hair from hours spend on the shore.Taehyung had let him be and said he'd come to get him later.Jimin was in one of the largest chambers,the castle held.He stepped out from the bathe room to the cold wooden floors ,leaving wet footprints as he walked over to the Queen sized bed facing a giant window that opened right to the island afar.Jimin ran a hand through his hair to rid of the drops sticking to them and came to sit on the bed,legs pulled to his chest and head resting on his arms that folded over them and gazed ahead through the window.The breeze kissed his forehead and Jimin could sleep right there if not for Taehyung coming into the room.Jimin did not turn to look behind him although a smile already perched onto his features.Taehyung came to stand next to Jimin,leaning his head against the bed frame.

"Do you need a change of clothes ?",He asked and Jimin shook his head lightly  and Taehyung shifted forward to come sit closer to Jimin.He reached forward to tuck the hair behind Jimin's ear,fingers staying to caress against the shell of his ear.
"I loved the sunset",Jimin began out of the blue and Taehyung only hummed back to let him know he was listening.Jimin raised his head, Taehyung's hand falling off to his knee in the process.

"In Andeoara,it disappears behind the mounts..so sudden,like it wasn't even there but here ..it leaves traces,memories even after it is long gone.The horizon dies with it slowly..it drowns,maybe that's why it's so beautiful...cause pain,pain elicits everything pretty",Jimin mumbled on and sighed heavily,"But there is this feeling of sorts..The sort of tranquility that comes with it,like..like we can put today and it's chaos to rest..When it rises again,it will be another day",Jimin's eyes had left the windows and towards Taehyung.He pressed his cheek on the back of Taehyung's hands that still rested on his knees.

"Does another day bring you joy,my dear?", Taehyung's left hand came up to caress through Jimin's face.

Jimin smiled lightly,eyes closing as he shrugged,"Yes and no.But...but there are days I do not want the sun to set..days I don't want to end"
"What kind of days are they?"
"Like today...I prayed the sun never sets,I prayed I'd get to stand on that shore,sand under my feet for as long as I can..I hoped the sun never drowned"

Taehyung found himself shifting more closer into Jimin's space,"What is it about today?",His voice turned into sweet,something soft like he was handling a fragile heart.
"You..",Jimin said,leaning back just enough to hold Taehyung's palm inside both his arms infront of him,like he was praying.

He was praying.

"There are suns that doesn't set,Dearest heart"

Jimin's eyebrows furrowed and Taehyung leant forward a split second to kiss the hands clutched around his and got off the bed,his hands never leaving Jimin's as he dragged the other along.
"Taehyung,what-",Jimin could barely say as Taehyung pulled him past their chambers and climbed up the giant stairs.

"Taehyung!!",Jimin was stuck somewhere between high pitched breathless laughter and visible dilemma.
"Are we going to the watch tower?",Jimin asked but Taehyung didn't reply as he slowed down letting Jimin to keep up.Once half a dozen of flight of stairs were climbed and Taehyung had pushed open the doors to the tower,he looked behind him,

"Dear love,there are suns that doesn't set"

He stepped aside as Jimin's eyes caught onto the million lights gleaming and shining above their head,like stardust sprinkled across the dark sky by a fairy godmother.

"stars..",Jimin breathed out.

..

Jimin stood by the edge of the tower,his eyes fixed onto the night sky and Taehyung came behind him,head coming down to lay on Jimin's shoulder.Jimin tilted his head in reflex to lean against Taehyung's.
"What are your thoughts? Tell me", Taehyung asked and Jimin sighed,"it's just...there's a million stars,galaxies and how did we find each other in this universe"
"Hmm ..Prince Jimin is in his poetic element,I suppose?"
Jimin jabbed his elbows into Taehyung's stomach and he let out a howl in pain,before dissolving into laughter and coming back to lay his head on Jimin again.

"Love,we would have found each other even if it was another galaxy..We are entwined in ways I cannot explain"
"How are you so sure?"
"I am looking at you, standing right here with you.How can I be not sure?" And Jimin's eyes found Taehyung's for a moment before he turned back shyly to the scenary infront of him.Taehyung didn't say much but Jimin's heart would run a mile even as he slightly as met the younger's eyes.Taehyung spoke like that,with eyes and gestures.Warm eyes and warmer hands.

"We will meet each other,my little prince, in ways we don't deem and dare to imagine at this moment"

Taehyung drew back to kiss at the back of Jimin's neck.And Jimin believed it,that he'd find Taehyung too in every lives.Maybe a mole right where Taehyung had kissed him on his neck would lead Taehyung to Jimin,soulmates kisses are special,aren't they?

"Forgive me for what I said earlier", Taehyung said,"I am learning to love,am learning to be loved"
"It is alright,dove.I know you didn't mean it and it is fine,now we are here...now you are with me"
Taehyung was overwhelmed,his heart bearing the weight of a heavy stone,maybe pain of all his before and afterlives together,"I might not have fallen in love with you first..But I would be in love with you till we are at our last breaths"

And then finally Jimin left the dark skies and the beautiful stars to turn around at his beloved lover.He pushed Taehyung lightly to take a step back and the latter was confused.The Andeoarian prince still had an innocent smile despite parting from his heart.He reached into the side seams of his pants and breathed out.Taehyung's eyes followed his gesture and Jimin opened his fist towards the younger.Taehyung's mouth slightly parted before stringing words together,"The Queen's engagement ring?!"

"Yes,I want you to have it",Jimin said as he unhooked the silver pendant off his neck.
"Jimi-..Jimin"
"Do not worry,this is not my official proposal.I am not asking for your hand in marriage,not yet...This would be a promise ring..that is if you'd take it.."
"Jimin... wait, I ..."
"I don't want you to feel burdened,do not accept if you feel so.."

"It is not burdening...not at all,I have set my heart for you but are you sure? this is your mother's engagement ring!!"
"I know, Taehyung",Jimin laughed as he slipped the ring onto the silver string.
"It's a promise that my heart belongs to you and you only",Jimin met Taehyung's eyes and Taehyung had tears threatening to fall as he bowed his head.Jimin leant forward to slip the pendant with the ring onto Taehyung's neck and tucked it inside Taehyung's shirt,placing a hand over it afterwards.When he leant back he was immediately pulled back forcefully and before he knew it,he was being tightly embraced.

"I have not known love so intense,so beautiful", Taehyung whispered into Jimin's hair.He lifted Jimin off his feet to carry him in bridal fashion,"let me bathe in it,in you"

He said as he made his way back to their chambers,Jimin in his arms pressed against his chest and Jimin could only bury his head into Taehyung's crook of his neck and kiss him silly while Taehyung did the same over the little prince's hair.

A/n:Dramatic sigh!!