28.

Namjoon sped through the hallways to his study ,he had forgotten to shut the windows and one of the maids had found his transcripts flying past the tower to the ground.He cursed and prayed as he boarded the stairs,the parchment tucked in neatly in his hand.When he turned around the corridor ,he saw Yoongi stepping out of his study.Yoongi slightly bowed,almost immediately as his eyes fell on a distraught Prince.
"I shut the window",He added.
Namjoon sighed in relief,"Thanks so much,Hyung.My last night's work would have been ruined"
"You need to be more careful,Namjoon",Yoongi said and Namjoon smiled widely out of embarassment.

"Are you going to meet Taehyung?I couldn't see him after dinner last night",Namjoon said,slipping into his study and Yoongi turned in his feet.He didn't answer immediately and watched Namjoon tucking his parchments under a large book.Namjoon raised his head for an answer and Yoongi stepped in.
"He is with Prince Jimin"

"Oh- .Do tell me that this is not a daily arrangement"

Yoongi's silence confirmed Namjoon's suspicions and he dropped to the chair behind him.
"I am scared what will become of this",Namjoon let out his concern and Yoongi sighed to turn and shut the door.Namjoon's eyes were focused on his shoelaces that had come off and he couldn't help wonder when it did.He looked back up at Yoongi and sighed,"I talked to mother about this-"

"About this?! Namjoon,You can't -"
"No,no hyung.I didn't speak about Taehyung.That is not my place.I just wanted to know what she thought of the situation randomly and she is fine with it.She really is",Namjoon pressed on as Yoongi placed his hands flat on the table.

"I am not scared of what will happen when father knows because...cause although I know he reprimands Taehyung a lot, he doesn't actually want to take away what makes Taehyung happy.Even as he knows Taehyung leaves his chamber at midnight often to paint,he never stormed in or did anything horrendous.He only warned him.I have a feeling that he would support Taehyung"

And Yoongi was indeed shocked because ofcourse,the king was his primary concern than anything and Namjoon brushing it off like it's something that need not to be worried about indeed surprised him.
"If the king and queen would support Taehyung,what is worrying you?"

Namjoon stood up stressed,"Hayeon.."

There was a beat of silence and then Namjoon spoke again,"I can't stop worrying about Hayeon"

"Why brother?!"

The door was pushed open scaring both the crown prince's gaurd and brother.Yoongi bowed at Hayeon as she waltzed into the room,smiling widely.
"What about me worries you,dear elder brother?",Hayeon smiled shifting from Namjoon to Yoongi and back to Namjoon.

"Uh ..it's not a particular thing,Sister.As in general,I always worry about you"

Hayeon stared at Namjoon for a moment before laughing,"You're impossible really.I am not a clumsy lass anymore.I have a prince who wish to wed me speaking of which.I went to Prince Jimin's chambers,he is still deep in slumber"

Namjoon exchanged a quick glance with Yoongi as Hayeon lifted herself off to sit on Namjoon's table.She adjusted her dress as she spoke,"Ser Jung never lets me in.Someday I am going to break in and surprise him"
"Ofcourse you shouldn't do it.Mother Queen wouldn't be very happy about it",Namjoon said,making a mental note to tell Ser Jung to be extra careful.Hayeon only sucked in a breath throwing a disgruntled face at her brother before sighing,"Brother Taehyung isn't in his chambers either,I am bored out of my wits"

Yoongi shifted uncomfortably on his legs and looked up to see both the royal siblings were looking at him.One curious and one tensed.
"Prince Taehyung went down to stables early morning ",Yoongi lied and bowed,"I shall take my leave now.I promised to escort him from the stables "
Namjoon nodded and watched him leave before looking back at his sister.Hayeon jumped off the table to come around it towards his chair,leaning on one of the arms.Her eyes scanned the parchments Namjoon was trying to order.

"Are these more of your studies on soul mapping?",She asked curiously.
"Yes,I still have a lot to pen down"
"Shall I read?",She reached forward to only have Namjoon yank them under from her hands,"Not now..Once I compile them,I would deliver a personal copy"
Hayeon's frown disappeared and she smiled widely.Namjoon adored his sister and wished that smile stayed forever.
"By the way,Dear brother.I wanted to give Prince Jimin a surprise",She started.

"Oh-"

"Yes,The theatre has opened for the season.I would like to bring him to a play"

..

"The theatre has opened,Come to the play with me", Taehyung mumbled against the back of Jimin's neck,stopping to press a light kiss on his mole.They had been awake for few hours now but both of them,tangled in each other,refused to start the day.Starting the day meant they'd be far from each other and that was not something both of them were ready for.Jimin hummed a response, hoarse unused voice causing Taehyung's insides to flip.He trailed his lips over the Andeoarian prince's shoulder blades.

Jimin shifted lightly,"What stories do they say?"

Taehyung stopped for a minute,humming as he thought,"of love, mostly"
"I would like that",Jimin said,then completely turning around to face Taehyung,fitting himself perfectly into the younger's arms.

"But what if I wanted to kiss you as I get overwhelmed when the emotions gets too high..if there is a scene of parting for instance",Jimin looked up through his lashes and Taehyung was grinning ,"If you want to kiss,you kiss"

Jimin gasped,slapping a hand on Taehyung's chest,"Elindross will be in chaos if they catch their prince kissing his lover"

Taehyung only shrugged,"I do not care but if the man I kiss is worrying,we could go in disguise"
"Disguise?? Mm, tempting.."
Jimin closed his eyes and for a moment Taehyung thought he had fell back to sleep but after a while,he leant forward,eyes still closed.
His lips grazed over Taehyung's softly.Once, Twice..

"I'll go with you.No matter the story or scene,I want you to hold my hand"

Taehyung pressed back harder,letting Jimin's head fall back onto the pillow,hands snaking around each other's torso tightly.

"I love you..I love you..I love you", Taehyung chanted between kisses and Jimin hummed back every time.

When they parted,Jimin was glowing.His cheeks dusted red and eyes shining ever so brightly.Taehyung kissed his forehead one more time.
"The day is awaiting",Jimin said as he slid from under Taehyung's hold and got up.Taehyung watched as a bare Jimin walk around the giant bed to grab his robes,"I am going to bathe"

Taehyung nodded and fell back to the bed but then Jimin was clearing his throat,"Dove?"
"What is it,love?", Taehyung was confused.

"I am going to bathe",Jimin repeated,this time shedding the robes he had just worn moments ago.And Taehyung's lips carried a sly smirk as he followed his prince.

A/n:I made an early update for all those who couldn't be in Busan and those who is having a post concert d@pression.

Also omg so much happened today.
Jimin pulling tae closer after run BTS performance and Taehyung resonating with his hands on Jimin's waist.Plus in the live Jimin showed his phone and the screensaver was Taehyung.Are we delusional anymore...I should stop ranting.
Hope you all had a good day.Love you loads