29.

"One of these days,Princess Hayeon is going to walk into you two making love",Yoongi mumbled under his breath as Taehyung filled his mouth with more soup.He immediately choked on it and spat it out.
"What?!!", Taehyung's eyebrows disappeared behind his bangs.Yoongi silently called for the maids to clean the table and replace the plates.Taehyung kept his wide eyes on his gaurd until the maid disappeared.
"Please do tell me,my ears betrayed", Taehyung spoke and Yoongi sighed before coming down to sit opposite to him.The dining hall was almost empty.

"She is visiting almost everyday to see Prince Jimin.Send a thanks to Ser Jung for not letting her in",Yoongi leant into his palm watching Taehyung's face twist into horror stricken.Taehyung dropped the spoon and sighed,"I should put an end to this.Speak to mother atleast"
"Please do.I can foresee  a disaster if you do not", Yoongi's voice was laced with concern and fear,"Alright,If you are done.Come down to the yard.You need to visit the port today"
Taehyung nodded as he picked up the spoon back again and dipped it back to the soup,eyes unfocused.

He was quick to abandon the rest of his breakfast.

Summer has already touched the spine of every trees in the yard and dry leaves sizzled against the warm wind that flew past the northern mountains,ready to shed away.From somewhere far where Andeoaria stood tall.Taehyung's eyes switched between the eastern tower and the entrance of the great hall.

"Your royal highness",The stable boy bowed as he brought Black wind to Taehyung and Taehyung took the reign,one gloved hand leaning over to caress under the horse's neck.
"There he is",Yoongi said from his side and Taehyung turned around to see Jimin walking past the great hall.Maybe it was Taehyung's imagination or Jimin really did quicken his pace as he saw the Elindross prince waiting for him.Taehyung heaved a sigh at how breathtaking the other looked.
"Prince Taehyung,Heard you wanted to see me before you leave for the port?!", Jimin's smile deepened into the curves of his cheeks and Taehyung smiled back.He lowered his voice just so Jimin would hear,"Yes,I will be back before sunset.I will take you to the first play of theatre tonight.Wait for me"
Taehyung leaned back and Jimin bit his lips,his cheeks colouring cherry blossoms.He nodded lightly,"I will wait for you, Prince "

Taehyung wanted to say many words but he fell short at Jimin's space.He pulled himself up and swung his legs over black wind as Jimin stepped back.Jimin watched as the stallion galloped away.

..

"Where are we off to,Dear Princess?",Jimin said as he helped Hayeon get into the carriage.Jimin was in the archery fields when Namjoon showed up to ask to accompany the Queen and the Princess for the evening.And it was a request directly from the Queen so Jimin did have no other choice but to oblige.But he was under the impression he could make it back to the castle by the time Taehyung would return.But the engagement started only later into the evening and it was barely an hour till Taehyung returned.

He looked ahead of them to see the Elindross Queen getting into another carriage infront of them.Hoseok looked just as confused as himself.He pulled his horse to the side.Jimin turned at him,"What do I do,Ser Jung?"

"The Prince might be on his way but you cannot deny the wishes of the Queen,Prince Jimin"

"Oh Lord!! Help me a favour,Ser Jung.By the time the theatre starts the first act,please make some excuse and get me out of the engagement"
"Yes,Your royal highness "

"Dear Prince,We are running late",Hayeon called from inside the carriage and Jimin sighed deeply before plastering his smile back onto his face.He got in the carriage and the party left the castle.

..

"What do you mean Prince Jimin left with the Queen?", Taehyung snarled at Yoongi as he came along with a maid.The maid directed her eyes to her foot,"Her majesty,Princess Hayeon,Prince Namjoon were along with him,Your royal highness"
"Where did they go?"
The maid looked up a second at Taehyung only to look back to her feet,"I do not know,Your royal highness.But I believe it was for the theatre act since Prince Namjoon was mentioning the play"

..

"You seem so unrest,Prince",Hayeon said,placing a hand over Jimin's as he kept twisting in his seat to look behind him at the entrance.He felt tricked, although it was not what had happened but he felt betrayed indeed.They were sitting at the very front of the cabin row where the royals and officials say.To his right was Hayeon and Namjoon sat to his left.The Elindross Queen sat several seats down and Jimin couldn't help but send glances at Hoseok but there wasn't much his personal gaurd could do either.The crowd cheered as the curtains went up and the brown eyed Prince had no choice but to look ahead of him.
"I am fine",He reassured Hayeon just in case.

The conversation around Jimin flew right over his head as it clouded with thoughts,bizarre thoughts,thoughts only on his Prince but then he was pulled into the reality by someone addressing his name.Namjoon nudged him lightly and Jimin looked ahead as one of the actors walked down the centre stage towards their box.

"It is such a great pleasure to have Prince Of Andeaora to join us along the Queen,Your majesty",The actor bowed low at her,"and our lovely princess for our opening night",He bowed again before producing a flower from under his robes,a dark rose.He faced the audience from their side and spoke,"Well..I often wonder the power love holds in the heart of humans.Love so strong that can mend any broken hearts,that can pull you off the deepest pits of despair and place you in the highest clouds.Love that puts the likes of your beloved before your's..Oh,Love so fascinating..",The man said as he extended the single blossom towards Jimin and Jimin took it with a smile.

"And while we are on that,I could not help but observe the same divine love our dear Princess Hayeon holds for Prince Jimin.And I won't be the only one I suppose",He asked the crowd and everyone applauded loud backing up the notion.Princess Hayeon blushed a colour of pink skies and fluttered her eyelashes prettily.

Jimin tried to keep his smile and the man before him took a step back,"Do not be shy, Prince.Giving your beloved a flower is the utmost act and display of love and care,what is holding you back,Your royal highness?"
Jimin looked around to meet the eyes of hundreds,waiting.The Queen mother was beaming from other end and the audience high on excitement.The actor infront of him urged him on and Jimin gave a tight lipped smile before holding out the flower to Hayeon and she shyly took it.People were in ecstacy and someone wolf-whistled.

"Now that we have it sorted,Let us tell you another story of love.A love so pure-",The actor bowed at the Queen once more before walking back to the stage and starting the exposition.He carried everyone's attention along and it was then when Jimin's eyes fell once more at the entrance,His eyes caught another's.

"Tae-",He mouthed and before he could do something,the other had stormed out of the theatre.

A/n:Did you miss me?