16.

When Taehyung came back up,Yoongi was already there and gratefully he didn't ask or force Taehyung to speak about what happened and why he looked like he had sold his soul to the devil.Jungkook looked immensely confused as to what happened but he didn't dare raise a question in fear of facing Taehyung's rage again.Taehyung tried,"I-"

"Taehyung...We can put your schedules away for another day.If you need rest I can-"
"I do not need to rest..I just need solace", Taehyung said as he mounted the horse and Yoongi knew not to follow him right then.
"I must go and see Prince Namjoon",Yoongi said as he bowed at Jungkook.

Taehyung's head was clouded,the day was barely starting but it felt like so many events had already happened and he couldn't quite wrap his head around at everything that was going on.The light shower turned into a vicious rain and Taehyung didn't stop.He doesn't know where he was going but he didn't dare stop.The pain that he had suppressed in the darker corners of his heart had grown wings and were soaring inside him,clawing at the sides.Taehyung's first tear fell with the rain and he couldn't even bring himself to wipe it off.He knew this was going to happen and had his heart set ready for what was to come but it wasn't enough.His gaurds were up but it was still not enough.

Taehyung was not enough,nor were his efforts to save his broken heart.When Taehyung came to a stop at the end of a cliff,reins pulling the horse to a stop,he dissolved onto the damp ground beneath and cried more.Elindross, down the mounts, drenched in rain and people ran for covers but their crown prince laid open and vulnerable welcoming the storm.

Taehyung really didn't know how long he laid there. Several hours? or was it mere minutes? Namjoon had arrived alongside Yoongi to bring him back.Taehyung had hugged Namjoon tight,crying into his shoulders surprising both the elders mumbling 'hyung' again and again.By the time Namjoon brought Taehyung back into the castle and into his chambers, Taehyung was nothing but an empty shell.

"What happened?",Namjoon finally asked as he saw his brother leaning against the windows to look down on the grounds.Taehyung shook his head once clearly knowing his brother won't take that as an answer.Yoongi felt out of place to be part of the situation.
"You must tell me, Taehyung.I can help you then.We have to-"
"Noone can help me and I shouldn't tell you either", Taehyung's voice was raw from underusage,broken on the edges and Taehyung could sense his own heartbreak in it.

Namjoon lightly placed a hand on Taehyung's shoulder but the youngest didn't turn around to look at him and instead kept his eyes far.Namjoon's voice was lower when he spoke the next time,"What's wrong,dear brother? I can't bear to see you like this"
Taehyung breathed,one,two and when he felt he could look at his brother in his eyes without breaking down ,he spoke,"I can't tell you for it would question the Princess' modesty  and noone must know"

"Hayeon?! What happened to her?",Namjoon urged his brother and he did know it was wrong to push Taehyung when he looked so fragile but there was no other choice infront of him.He needed to fix whatever was broken before it turns into chaos.Min Yoongi wouldn't have come looking for him otherwise.

"Tae,We need to find a solution if it's something that'd question Hayeon's modesty happened.Don't you think keeping it to yourself wouldn't help either?",Namjoon tried again and Taehyung closed his eyes tight and stepped back a little.
"Hyung..yes..you're right",He tried to gather his heart,"It's that...I..I saw Hayeon kissing Prince Jimin"
Then there was silence.Namjoon's lips fell apart in surprise and he exchanged a glance with Yoongi who immediately bowed and stepped out,the door closing behind him.Namjoon placed both his hands on Taehyung's shoulder and what his brother asked next surprised Taehyung,"Are you okay?"

Taehyung had least expected Namjoon to say something as remotely close to his well being.He was positive Namjoon will worry about how to resolve Hayeon's actions but his brother cared,truly cared and it only hurt Taehyung further.He looked up at Namjoon, tears brimming his eyes as he tried to smile.And Namjoon said nothing but pull him into his arms.
"Do not worry about Hayeon.I'll take care of what needs to be done and Lord,I need to reprimand her",Namjoon said and pulled away,hands still cupping the younger's shoulder.
"I have lost him, hyung ", Taehyung blurted out, struggling to hold it in.