30.

When Jimin came back to the castle,the first thing he did was to look for Taehyung but he wasn't anywhere to be found.Not in the chambers,or stables or any of the fields or towers.When he sure looked at the study one more time,Jimin was sure Taehyung wasn't inside the castle but when he came across Yoongi at the back entrance,his spirits were up.
"Ser Min!!..Ser Min",Jimin caught up to Yoongi and the latter immediately bowed  at the Prince.
"Where is he? I couldn't find him anywhere.I have looked for him everywhere in the castle",Jimin breathed, tangling his words together and Yoongi looked as if he was going to run but he closed his eyes tightly before opening them up again.

"Please Ser Min,Make haste",Jimin pled as he stepped forward.
"He would not want me to tell you,Prince Jimin"
"Ser Min,Help me.I have done him wrong.I need to explain",Jimin said,his voice desperate and brows furrowing.The royal gaurd was put on spot and he bit his lips in confusion.Yoongi finally sighed before speaking,"He is at the ancestor's stone, the very back garden.He had been there since the evening and asked me to be left alone"

"Thankyou Ser Min,Thankyou so much",Jimin let out a breath of relief and took off.Jimin knew everything was going to be ruined if he doesn't see Taehyung right then.There was nothing but the Elindross Prince's hurt eyes in his mind as he ran,sending the castle maids to clear the corridor to the backgarden for him.He was out of breath by the time he stepped past the gaurds and into the depths of the garden.The night had called over Elindross causing the hedges to shapeshift into larger walls.Jimin's well set hair was all a mess spread over his forehead as he jogged.But he couldn't care about anything but to get close to his lover.The grey ancestor's stone stood proud near the stone fountain and the seeker was for a minute confused as to where Taehyung sat but his eyes soon fell on the lone figure on the stone benches near the huge fountain.

"Dove",The Andeoarian prince called softly as he slowly trudged towards the younger.Taehyung didn't raise his head,didn't as much as flinch or respond.He kept his eyes onto the white lillies that kept swaying lightly to the passing wind.Jimin tried again coming to stand by him,a hand hesitating at his sides fo reach out for his lover.
"Taehyung",Jimin came down to kneel infront of  the younger,hands coming to place on his thighs.
Jimin looked up at him and Taehyung looked like he was in a daze,his eyes still on the lillies.
"Please look at me",Jimin's voice came out broken as he took the younger's cold hands into his,"I beg"

The silence carried the distant rubbles of clouds and the storm felt close.Jimin squeezed the younger's hand as he inched closer,"Dove,Please say something.Please..Your silence breaks my heart"

Taehyung took a heavy breath as he slowly gave away the gaze off the lillies and down at Jimin's pleasing eyes.
"Tae.. Taehyung, Sweetheart.I apologize,I wouldn't blame it on anyone for what happened.It was wrong on my part..Dove,but you know...you know my heart beats only for you.Please forgive me",Jimin bowed his head onto Taehyung's lap,pressing his forehead there and another loud clap of  grey clouds came.Taehyung felt something wet, something cold seeping through his beige pants.The white lillies trapped into the hedges swayed along to the gradually strengthening wind.

The elder swiped a hand over his eyes ,turning away from Taehyung momentarily.
"Taehyung,we..we must go inside.It is going to rain soon",Jimin said as he rose up,his eyes sending a light glance to the high horizons and one hand pulling along Taehyung's fingers.Taehyung didn't budge.
"You do not have to forgive me now but let us go inside,You will catch a cold",Jimin tried to keep his shaking voice stable before pulling at Taehyung again only for the latter to twist his hands into holding the Andeaorian Prince's hand instead.Jimin was taken aback as he looked down at the Prince.

Taehyung looked so fragile,insecure as if one touch,a word would break him into pieces so Jimin just watched,scared to throw pebbles into the lake.Taehyung's thumb caressed the inside of Jimin's wrist softly like feeling the hiking rhythm of his heartbeat on his veins.A tear from brown eyes fell onto their conjoined hands and Taehyung swiped that along onto their skin.He looked up at the pleasing brown eyes and  then he was on his feet coming just above the smaller one.Taehyung's hand left the other's before coming upto cup the elder's face into his palms,head leaning forward to touch each other's.They stood like that, foreheads pressed,lillies swaying,rain showering lightly in the middle of the backgarden.

"Forgive me",Jimin said,closing his eyes tightly and Taehyung's thumb swiped gently over the apple curves on the elder's cheeks.

"You have nothing to apologize for", Taehyung's voice was hoarse from not speaking for a long time.

"I do"

"There's nothing you could have done"
"I broke your heart",Jimin's hands came up to clutch over Taehyung's shirt,right over where his heart would be.
"It wasn't you.I was blue because I couldn't save you,I couldn't stop it from happening.I couldn't declare my love for you past our closed doors.I should be the one apologizing".

"Oh,Dove.No..",Jimin said,leaning into the younger's arms pulling on his shirt to kiss Taehyung on the edge of his lips,right over where his mole was.
"I love..love and love you",Jimin whispered close to his ear before coming back to kiss him again,properly this time.The rain showered more strong then,sending thunders down the edges of Elindross.Taehyung's hand slid down to the other's waist pulling him onto his body.

They kissed,and cried and confessed love for the umpteenth time.Again and again until Taehyung's heart healed,until Jimin's pain went with the storm.

"Oh god,heavens.I love you", Taehyung kissed lightly under Jimin's ears.When Jimin tilted his head for more, Taehyung withdrew immediately.

"What happened?",Jimin enquired.
"We must go inside.Make haste,You get sick quick", Taehyung pulled Jimin along only for Jimin to grab him back and kiss right over his mouth fully before taking off in a run towards the corridors.

"Jimin!! A prince so sly", Taehyung shouted after him,drowning in the other's loud giggles.

..

Hayeon watched as her brother and the prince of Andeoaria step into the corridor laughing and gain composure as they passed the servants.Taehyung nudged Jimin lightly and Jimin smiled ever so brightly.Hayeon slid behind one of the giant pillars as they went past her.Her eyes fell on the darkening clouds over her as she wondered,'Had Elindross ever had it rain in summer?'

She did not know the answer but the next thunder broke her heart as well.

When she turned around to run to her chambers,her big brother pulled her to a hug.

A/n: Surprise surprise,early update loves