17

Jimin sighed heavily into Taehyung's mouth as the other's tongue fought for dominance inside Jimin's mouth eagerly.His hands tightened around the shirt on Jimin's waist and clenched them into his fists.
"Tae-",Jimin started but he could only fall apart under Taehyung's touches more and moe.For how long had he craved the softness of the younger's sweet lips on him.Taehyung was heaving breathlessly as he pulled Jimin into his arms letting Jimin's fingers twist his locks behind his nape.Heat pooled in the pit of Taehyung's stomach as his hands slipped under Jimin's shirt making contact with Jimin's cold body.
"Taehyung..ngh..ah", Jimin's hand left Taehyung's head to come infront of him to place on taller's chest.Taehyung helplessly pulled Jimin's shirt out of it's bounds from the sashes but then Jimin pushed him away.

"Taehyung,stop-"

Taehyung was taken aback for a moment but stepped back immediately,apologizing,"am sorry..Jimin...I was...I was caught in the moment"
"No..I..",Jimin tried to catch his breath.Taehyung almost regretted stepping into Jimin's space but then noticed one of Jimin's hand was still clutched onto the front of his shirt despite pushing him away.Jimin looked positively fallen apart with his hair unmade,shirt askew and almost off his shoulders and that only made the desires in Taehyung's heart to sprout wings.But he respected Jimin than any desires.

"What is it?", Taehyung asked,afraid to touch Jimin in fear that Jimin might run away but Jimin didn't.He was only trying to catch his breath until he could speak.
"Did I push myself on you?"
"No..I..I am in love with you..I am very much passionately and sincerely in love with you.I have been in love with you since I laid my eyes on you.. Taehyung.. I've..",Jimin let go off Taehyung's shirt,"I am smitten for you.Mind,body and soul but-"

Taehyung wanted to reach out to Jimin and soothe him in someway but Jimin needed the space to explain himself.
"-but I am not made for this pain ,this hurt...this ..this agony, Taehyung.I can't hope it's all fine as I kiss you and give myself to you to just wake up the next day and not have you around.I can't take the pain of you ignoring me.I am not saying that I do not trust you ...I am just trying to gaurd my heart..I love you so much that it hurts and I can't imagine how parting with you will hurt me..",Jimin's eyes were downcast and Taehyung doubted if he was going to break down but Jimin just inhaled sharply and looked up at Taehyung,"Can you promise to stay?"
..

The rain still kept drumming against the dark glass windows in Taehyung's room,the fire from the last burning torches flickering lightly in the corridor.The candle Namjoon left burning on his table at some late evening was nearing it's death dimming Taehyung's chamber into darkness.It must be close to twilight, Taehyung deemed.It had not been minutes since Jimin had walked out of the very chamber and Taehyung had not moved an inch from where he stood.He had not given an answer and Jimin had only smiled,a painful one and left the chamber on Taehyung's silence with a swift kiss on his cheeks.Taehyung closed his eyes tightly and all he could picture was the brown,he still didn't know what shade of brown but an intense one piercing through his heart.He dropped onto the floor at his cowardice,trying to keep his tears in for he wouldn't be able to take another heart break.

.

Jimin leant against the closed door,eyes pressed tight.He had only hurriedly tucked in his shirt before coming back to his room and had not been able to move an inch.Half a mind told him to return to Taehyung and to not care about the impending heartbreak.He would face it when it comes but the other part reminded him that he was fragile,vulnerable and it'd break him.Jimin could hear footsteps outside the east wing,probably servants lighting up the torches that wind had blown out.He was suddenly shook out of his reverie when a knock came on his door.Jimin pulled himself together and breathed once,twice.It was not a good rumour to have spread about the Andeoarian prince looking broken at the middle of the night.Jimin turned around and pulled the wooden latch away and the door opened.