Nightmear or vision

I was visiting my father in Asgard. I came here two days ago and I have had great time. I was sleeping in my room when I started to see a vision.

 I was sleeping in my room when I started to see a vision

|Adaliah's nightgown|

I saw four little men, they were walking on a big beautiful field. Then I saw Arwen she is like a sister to my, she is the daughter of lord Eleond. She was riding her white horse in hurry. There was black riders after her. I heard yelling and then I saw a ring it started to talk to me in elvish. I saw flames and orcs then I woke up with a scream.

I ran out of my room to find my father. I found him eating breakfast with my uncle Thor. I ran to him and started to tell him about my vision/nigthmare.

Adaliah: Father I saw something awful. I saw orcs and hobbits and a ring. I saw the ring.

Loki: You saw what?

Adaliah: I saw the ring of power! And Arwen, Arwen she is in danger. I I I...

Loki: You need to calm down.

Adaliah: I can't calm down Middel Earth is in danger if the ring has been found. I need to go back!

Loki: And do what? Your not going to risk your life! You said your going to stay here a five more days.

Adaliah: I need to know if I can help! I need to know is Arwen okey! I'm sorry but my home is in danger!

Loki: This is your real home.

Adaliah: What!

Loki: I'm sorry I just don't want to lose you.

Adaliah: Your not going to lose me. We don't ever know what is going on.

Thor: Hi I'm here too and I think brother you need to let Ada go to her other family.

Loki: I didn't ask your opinion brother, but you need to go home honey.

Adaliah: Thank you father I love you.

Thor: Hey!

Adaliah: I love you too Thor.

I ran to my room to pack my stuff. Then I askd Heimdall to get me back home.

In a few minutes I was in Misty Lake. I called my horse Amir. He ran to me in a minute and I hopped on he's back and I started riding as fast as posible to Rivendell.

|Amir|

|Amir|