Follow your nose

"Are we lost?" Pippin nervously ask,
"No, I don't think we are. Shhh, Gandalf is thinking." Merry says,
"Marry!" Pippin exclaimed.
"What?"
"I'm hungry."
Adaliah opened her eyes and look around their surroundings. She felt something's moving towards them, and there she saw a little skinny and scary creature crawling towards them.
"There is something down there." she informed the others.
"It's Gollum." Gandalf replied quietly.
"Gollum!" Frodo shouts nervously.
"He's been following us for three days." Gandalf says as Adaliah bring her gaze back on Gollum whos looking at them with his big eye.
"He escaped the dungeons of Barad-dur?" Frodo ask sounding disbelief.
"Escape... or was set loose. And now that ring had drawn him here, he will never get rid of his need for it. He hates and loves the ring, as he hates and love himself. Smeagol's life is a sad story." Gandalf tell, "Yes, Smeagol he was once called, before the ring came to him, before it drove him mad." Adaliah's eyes were full of pity for the creature Gollum.
"Greed will always lead to downfall." she whispered and looked at Gandalf.

Gandalf was still trying to remember wich way they should go. Adaliah was sitting on the ground and Pippin came towards her, sat beside her and said,
"So.. You like Legolas."
"What?" Adaliah asked confused.
"Your in love with Legolas."
"What?!" Adaliah said in shock, what was this hobbit saying.
"It's clear your guys will get married." Pippin said like it was obvious, then he casually walked away leaving Adaliah sit there in shock.

"Ah! That's it, that way!" Gandalf said as he pointed at the right tunnel.
"He remembered!" Marry says in relief.
"No, but the air doesn't smell so foul down there. If in doubt, Meriadoc, always follow your nose." Gandalf says and laugh slightly.
They made their way inside it and more darkness is what they get.
"Let me risk a little more light." Gandalf murmured and taps his staff. And on that second where a bright light flashes, they saw great pillars on a great hall, but the light didn't catch beyond its limit. Ahead of them was a smashed wooden door and Gimli rush inside the chamber.
"Gimli wait!" Adaliah shouts and the whole fellowship follows him. Their now in a room with a little sunlight peeking above, but most importantly, there are bones in this room and well inside. Gimli falls on his kness and sobs.
"Here lies Balin, son of Fudin, Lord of Moria. He is dead then, it's as I had feared." Gandalf reads the markings on a stone. Adaliah sigh, she's not surprised, after those bones they saw before, she doubt that there's anyone left alive. She decided to stand outside, because she doesn't want to see Gimli mourns for his cousin.

As she get closer, she felt someone grab her arm, "Where are you going?" Legolas ask in a serious voice,
"Out?" She replied, trying to hide her smirk. 'The prince is worried again, maybe he likes me, no he dosen't he dosen't know me and I don't know him. Damn it Pippin' she thought and couldn't help hidding her smirk anymore.
"No. It's dangerous." Legolas says as his grip tightens.
"It's okay. I can handle myself." she replied leaning closer to Legolas and yanked her arm out of his and went outside of the room, closing the door behind her.

Now she see nothing but darkness. She sat on the floor, closing her eyes, she missed her father, uncel and her home.

There was loud noise coming from the room and then she heard Gandalf's angry voice. Going back inside the room with the fellowship frozen in fear though they're ready to fight.
"Ouh shit." she said in panick as the drum-like sound continues to beat.
"Mr. Frodo?" Sam ask nervously as the fellowship looked where is he starting. Frodo wield out his sword that's now glowing with a bright blue color.
"Orcs!" Legolas exclaimed and pulled Adaliah beside him.
"Get back! Stay close to Gandald!" Aragorn told the hobbits. Him and Boromir slamed and wedge the door, but Adaliah caught something.
"They got a big one!" she exclaimed trying to warn the others, and they looked at each other, wide eyes.
"They have a cave troll!" Boromir shouts.
"Let them come! There is one dwarf yet in Moria who still draws breath!" Gimli shouts in anger, holding two axe in his hands, ready to battle.
"I can just blast them away" Adaliah suggest, lighting up her hands.
"No" Legolas quickly said , narrowing his eyes on her. She looked at him confused,
"What? Why?"
"I-um, I-We can't afford you passing out again" he replied"
"Okay?.." is onely thing she said and brought her attention back to the door.