Let's go

The companion left early in the morning a walked with Pippin and Merry, they were telling Adaliah about there life in the shire. Gandalf, Sam and Frodo were walking infront of us and Aragorn, Boromir, Gimil and Legolas were walking behind us.

Marry and Pippin started to talk to each other so Adaliah just listened the nature around her. Then she heard Boromir starting talk to Aragorn, Gimil and Legolas.

"Why is she with us, she heeled Pippin's little knee and now she's here with us. She's s woman, she can't fight."
"I think you should not judge her Boromir, you don't know her." Aragorn said.
"Yeah, didn't you listen don't judge book by its cover." Legolas said. She smilled to herself how they stand up for her.
"I think she could be use to us, that she can really help." Legolas added
"Well I think she is better than you elf." Gimil said.

They have been walking long time and the sun was setting. Pippin, Merry, Sam and Frodo were walking infront of everybody. Legolas and Aragorn were walking behind them. Adaliah was walking with Gandalf behind them and Boromir and Gimil were behind everyone.

Stop glancing at her, I'm sure she can handle herself" Aragorn whispered to Legolas, who blushed from embarrassment.
"I'm not looking at her, I'm just making sure no one's following us" Legolas defends.
"Anything you say" Aragorn murmurs.

They stopped to make a little fire so they could eat and then sleep. Adaliah observed a group of birds flying towards them.
"Those bird looks bad news" She said to whoever heared me. Legolas climbed on a rock and stand next to her, looking at the distance.
"It's not a bird, it's just a wisp of cloud" Gimli says.
"It's moving fast, against the wind"  Boromir says worried.
"I'm very possitive that those are birds" Adaliah says now standing up. Legolas eyes widened as he realized what they were.
"Crebain from Dunland!"
"Hide!" Aragorn shouts.
"Marry, Pippin, Sam, take cover!" Boromir commands the hobbit. As everybody crumble to hide and take their belongings, Adaliah took away the fire. Legolas was worried she will not get hide in time, so he grabed her arm and dragged her down to a bush.

That hiding spot is not the best for the two of them, because it's really small. Legolas put his arms around her waist. Her back is pressed against Legolas firm chest that makes Adaliah lost her words. She has not been this close to someone, to a guy.

As the shadow of the dark birds fly above them. Everyone held their breath and didn't move. When it was over, everyone goes back to their feet. Adaliah dusted herself with Legolas beside her.

"Spies of Saruman, the passage south is being guarded" Gandalf says worried and looked at each one of them.
"We must take the pass to Caradhras!" he explained.

"You shouldn't do that, you know" Legolas say. Adaliah looked at him confused, and if he's talking to her. He looked back at her with worry in he's eyes
"Sorry? What did I do?" She asked.
"He means, you shouldn't do what you did earlier, it makes him worried" Aragorn says with a smirk. Boromir also join the teasing, saying,
"It makes the prince worried you to face the Crebain alone"
Adaliah blushed, but she just join them and nudge Legolas slightly.
"Don't worry about me, I can handle myself" she says, walking towards the hobbits, who seems to need help packing and carrying their things. Leaving a blushing Legolas with the two human.

"You like her" Aragorn say straight forward.
"Ofcourse not! We don't know enything about her!" Legolas denied which makes the two smirk even wider.
"Don't you think, we can't notice you watch her every second. I just don't know what you see in her." Boromir says. And out of nowhere, Gimli joins their conversation,
"I see the prince one time, eye Adaliah's butt" Legolas blushed even harder remembering that time when he accidentally started at Adaliah's butt.
"No I don't!" he denied, loud enough to gain others attention and the 3 guys laugh.
"Stop talking! Let's move!" Gandalf exclaimed and everyone moved, continuing their way.

"Stop teasing me. It's not like I like her, and Ada won't allow it" (Father) Legolas seriously says and walk out of the 2 men and the dwarf who watch him with sad and pitied eyes. They knew whats he say. Being part of a royal family is really a big burden, especially when your father is Thranduil.