The little hobbit

Adaliah's pov

I transformed to my human form and climbed out of the water. I ran to the hobbit who was sitting on the ground holding his knee and I sat down next to him.

"Hi, I'm Adaliah and I'm going to help you. Do not fear." I said softly to the hobbit. I started to move my hands toward the hobbits leg. He looked me into eyes and I could see the pain he was in, so I tried to distract him.

"What's your name little hobbit?" I asked him softly while I moved my hands around he's knee.
"My name is Peregrin Tuk, but you can call me Pippin." He answer while I bumbled some Asgardian words to heel he's knee.
"The knee will be all heeled in hour." I said moving my hands away from him.
"Thank you lady Adaliah." Pippin said thankfully.
"You're welcome, now my job here is done." I said and started to walk towards the lake when I heard a familiar voice.

"Why so hurry to leave, you don't want to say hi to an old friend." Someone said behind me. I turned around and saw Gandalf, why didn't I recognize him when I saw him walking with the others.
"Gandalf you know I never would do just thing." I said to the wizard. I walked to the wizard and gave him a hug.

"You known you bring great danger with you." I said looking one of the hobbits after I huged Gandalf.
"Thats Why we are here my friend. We need your help. We need you to come with us to Mordor." Gandalf said.
"You know I can't do just thing."
"And why not, I tought that the great Adaliah dosen't like to follow rules." Gandalf said referenceing to that I left my home when I was 15-years old and I have maybe broke some other rules, maybe.
"You can't get me to leaving just saying that, but I will come becose I want to protect my home."
"How could she help us, she's a woman?" The rad head asked.
" Thats one reason more for me to come, I want to show you that you should never judge book by it's cover." I said looking deep into the red heads eyes.

There was a little silent, but after a while everyone introduce themselves.
The elf was named Legolas, the brunet man was Aragorn, the red head was Boromir, I already knew Gimil the dwarf and Pippin the little hobbit, then there was Merry, Sam and Frodo they were hobbits. Frodo was the ring bearer.

Gandalf said that we will leave when the sun rises. I slept in the deep water and everyone else slept on the ground. The night was restless for me, I could not sleep verry well I just tought what my father would say about this, me going to risk my life for my home.

It was middel of the night, the moon and stars were shining. I climbed out of the water on a big rock in the middle of the lake. I was still in my siren form when I heard sound behind me. I quickly turned around to see Legolas standing on the other side of the lake on the ground. He jumped to the rock where I was sitting.

"I apologize if I scared you." He apilogized.
"It's okey Legolas." I said.
"Why are you awake in the middel of the night?" Legolas asked.
"I just could not sleep." I aswerd.
"You don't have to worry, everything wil be okey." He said softly.
"I'm not scared, I just don't know should I really come."
"I didn't say you were scared, why would you not come. You hade verry good reasons to come." He said looking deep into my eyes with he's ocean eyes. The moon light was hitting on his hair and it shone beautifully.
"I'm just thinking, but I will come."
"I'm glad, good night." He said and started to walk away from me.

I'm glad, what did that mean??