Bauty in the lake

Legola's pov

We left early in the morning and now we have been walking three days. We have made lot of stops becose of the hobbits. They eat a lot, they sleep a lot and they walk slowely.

We were walking in a forest when I heard a sound. Frodo looked at his blade and it was shining. Orcs.

Everyone takes there wepons Gimil has he's axe, Aragorn and Boromir have swords, the hobbits have a small swords, Gandalf has he's staff and I have my bow and arrows.

We were fighting a pretty long time, until all the orcs were killed there was almoust 40 orcs. Then someone yells, I turn around fast and I saw Pippin holding he's left knee.

Aragorn said we need to keep going so Boromir lifted him to he's arms and we continued walking.

When we got near the Misty Lake Gimil started to tell a story about a beast who kills everyone who steps into the lake.
"You don't want to go near that water if you want to live" he said.
"That's just a fairy tale, you don't need to scare the hobbits." Aragorn said.
"Ouh, they are not scared. And don't worry what ever that beast is I will protect you hobbits!" Gimil said.

Pippin was still in Boromirs arms. Everyone walked a head of me. I wanted to make sure no one was left behind.

I started to hear a beautiful singing, no one else has heard it. I look around my self and I don't see anyone singing.

"Do you hear that?" I asked everyone.
"What are you hearing Legolas?" Aragorn asked me.
"I'm not sure, it sounds like singing." I answer.
"Ouh, we are near." Gandalf said.
"Near what?" Frodo asked sceard.
"Do not worry little hobbit the one singing is not a danger if your not danger." Gandalf said.

The singing stopped a while a go. We were standing next to the beautiful lake, it was huge. I  could feel someone in the water.

Then I saw something or someone moving in the lake, it looked like a big shark. I didn't see it very well.

"What is it Legolas?" Boromir asked me when I looked at the lake.
"I can feel something in that lake." I aswerd.

Gandalf had found a broken boat and said we need to go into the lake. I didn't like that idea, but we did it. In the bost there was Aragorn, Boromir, Gimil and I, Gandalf stayed watching after the four hobbits.

Adaliah's pov

I was home, deep in the water. When I heard voices coming towards the lake.
I started swimming to the surface, to see what is makeing that noice.

When I reached the surface I saw two men, four hobbits, one dwarf, one elf and one wizard. One of the men was carrying one of the hobbits. The elf looked around him self many times, like he was in danger.

I kept stareing the weird companion, when the wizard found one of the broken boats. The boats have left here from fishers who I scared and people who have tryed to take me.

The elf, the men and the dwarf hoppend into the boat and started coming towards the middle of the lake, where I was. So I went a little bit deeper, but not so deep I couldn't see the boat.

The dwarf started telling about some beast that lived in the lake, I wonder is he talking about me.
I wanted to see more and better, so I swam upper.
I think the elf saw me when he started to stare the water. But luckily he didn't.

I stared the creatures on the boat in a little distance. Then one of the men pointed at me, I'm in trouble. I tought I should attack before I'm dead or on my way to somewere. But I didn't, I don't know why but something told me not to. So I swam closer, now I was next to the boat and I swam around the boat.

The companion stared at me in fear. Then I stoped so I could see their faces better. Now they could see my upper body. The dwarf was so scared, the two men looked fearles, and now I could see how the elfs long blond hair shine in the little sun light and how he's beautiful ocean eyes told me that they are not danger, they are not here to kill me. I was stearing to the elfs eyes and he was stearing to mine. When the dwarf lifted his axe and I put my head under water. Scared that he will try to kill me.

The man with brown hair quickly said "But you axe down Gimil."
So he did, I slowely got back up and gave a death stare to the one called Gimil.
"Can you help us?" The elf said. I tought for a moment, are these creatures harmless?
"What do you need?" I asked rudely.
"One of our companions have hurt them self, they need help." The brunet man said.
"I can help." I said shortly.
"How could she help us?" The other man said.
"If you don't want my help I don't need to give it to you." Is said looking at the red head man.
"No, we really need help, please?" The elf said sadly.
"Okey, lead the way." I said

I started swimming behind theyr boat. When we got to the ashore I saw little hobbit lying on the ground.