Your a monster

Slowly, the Orcs smash the door using their axe while they wait infront of it. Adaliah positioned herself in the middle, summoning her staff and turning it into a bow.
"I can do it boys" she say with a smirk. Pulling back the string, a blue  like energy arrow appeared on it. Once the door finally broke down, the ugly Orcs  rush towards them and Adaliah release the string, sending the blue glowing arrow that explodes on them, killing almost half of the orcs. The others already rush into battle as she turned her bow into a dagger .She slash and kill every enemy near her as a giant ugly troll came. Aragorn and Boromir attacked it but failed. Of course Adaliah needs to save the day again, she killed the last orc near her and turned her dagger back into a bow, shooting sn arrow on it's head. It barely did something as it looked at her with anger.
"Oh shit" she whispered and it tried to hit her with it's fist but it was stopped by Adaliah's magic. She's holding the troll on it's place and its a perfect opportunity for the others to attack it. The troll roars in pain as swords and arrows hit it's body. It's became more angry and powerful, breaking out of Adaliah's magic sending her stumbling backwards.

It grabbed her on her ankle and throws her towards Legolas making them fall backwards with Adaliah on top of him. Legolas groaned and tried to move only to find Adaliah on the top of him. He put one of his arms around her waist for support and shake her up, "Hey, are you okay?" he softly ask. She slowly opened her eyes and meet Legolas blue ones. And seems they both get lost in each other's eyes.
"Hey! If you two finished sucking each others face, help us!" they both hear Gimli shouts and they quickly got up on their feets.
"Sorry" Legolas mumbled.
"It's okay" she whispered and they brought their attention back to the fight.

They saw the troll stab Frodo with a spear and Legolas shoots it while Adaliah rushed to Frodo.
"Frodo!" she shout and rush beside him, looking for his injury,
"Are you okey, where dose it hurt?" she asked, gently lifting up his shirt only to find no wound but a metal like chain suit.
"Mithril! You are full of surprises master Baggins" Gimli exclaimed and everyone breath in relief.

BOOM BOOM BOOM

The drum like sound ring again.
"To the bridge of Khazad-dum!" Gandalf shouts and everyone stumble up and run behind Gandalf.
"This way!" he shouts. Adaliah felt many orcs coming towards them and warn the others.
"We got an army around us!"
Soon they were chased by many orcs that looked like insects. And then there's a roar. The orcs freezes in fear as they slowly backaway. The ground shakes as a huge creature covered in flames fall infront of them.
"A Balrog, a demon of ancient world! This foe is beyond any of you!" Gandalf exclaimed and he looks at Aragorn,
"Lead them on Aragorn, the bridge is near"
Now, the fellowship run for their lives in a dark hall toward a thin bridge. Everyone rush to pass through it but Gandalf pause in the middle.
"Gandalf WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Adaliah shouts on the other side.
"You Shall Not Pass!" Gandalf shouts and the creature set its foot on the bridge, making it crack.
"No!" She shouts and sent a blue energy blast towards it, hitting it on it's face. The creature stopped and looked at her. Slowly, it made it's way on the bridge not taking out it's eye on her.
"You.., Lady...?" it whispered but the bridge fall along with the creature and Gandalf. They stumbled forward and saw Gandalf barely holding,
"Fly you fools"
That was his last word before he let go. At that moment, everyone was down after losing the great wizard. Frodo cried out for him and Boromir need to scoop him out near the edge.
"We need to keep moving" Aragorn says as he began to walk towards the exit but it was interrupted by Boromir.
"It recognized you." he says and everyone stopped. The dark haired woman freezed remembering that moment when it looked to her like it knows her. "And?" she ask,
"What are you trying to say?" she looked at him.
"Not now! We need to get out of here!" Aragorn tried to settle the two, while the rest watch.
"No Aragorn, I need to know, WE need to know the truth" Boromir said, his voice slightly raised as he pushed Aragorn aside. Adaliah and Boromir glared at each other,
"Tell us Adaliah, who are you?" He asked.
"What do you mean? You just said who I'm, I'm Adaliah!" She replied. For a brief moment Boromir starred at her and suddenly, he pulled he's sword and pointed it at her.
"You're one of them" He says, anger filled his eyes.
"Woah woah woah, you need to calm down!" Gimli shouts.
"This must be some kind of misunderstanding" Legolas say looking at the two.
"Boromir calm down!" Aragorn orders as he tried to calm him down.
"How can you say that?! Do you even have an idea on what your saying?!" thats it,  she explodes, now she's angry too.
"Oh yes. Yes I have. That thing, Balrog, called you lady, that means your have something to do with those monsters! And you! Can be one of Sauron's pet!" Boromir spat.
"What?! Excuse me?!" Adaliah can't believe what's he's saying.
"You heard me, you're one of them!" he shouts as he gets closer to Adaliah.
"You're a monster" he finishes as a hudge cold force came out of her body, sending him and the others flying backwards. It clicked. All of it. All of her bad memories. About her being a monster. The fellowship looked at her with scarred expression as they saw her once delicate skin color turned into a blue one.
" Ouh I'M a monster, I know that, look at me."she said as she slowly looked at Legolas holding her tears. Now, they also saw her once dark blue eyes turned into a bloody red ones. She looked at her blue hands and closed it into a fist, turning back to her original form.
"I'm a monster"
Legolas standed up and walked to Adaliah. He gave a big hug and wisperd into her ear..
" You are not a monster."