The monster in the water

The darkness slowly filled their vision,
"So, master elf, you will enjoy the fabled hospitality of the dwarves; roaring fires, malt beer, red meat off the bone. This my friend is the home of my cousin Balin, and they call this a mine!" Gimli explained to Legolas. Adaliah brought her left hand up, lighting the blue fire from it. Everyone was horrified at the sight of bones around them.
"It's no mine, it's a tomb!" Boromir says.
Legolas pulled an arrow sticking at one of the bones, "Goblins!" he gasped. Gimli kneels and keeps murmuring 'no' out of sorrow, and Adaliah rushed beside him with pity in her eyes,
"Come on Gimli.." she whispered, slowly pulling him back to their group.

They are on their battle stance and back away towards the entrance. Adaliah felt something moving towards them and quickly turned around to see a huge tentacle is about to grab Frodo.
"Frodo look out!" she warned him but it was to late. The tentacle grabs him and drag him towards the lake. Aragorn and Boromir rushed forward with swords on their hand. Adaliah used her magic, her eyes glowed dark blue, as blue mist surrounded her arms and the tentacle, holding it on it's place so it can never bring Frodo on the water. She's completely struggling to hold her magic because she's still exhausted from her last energy drained. Aragorn slashes the tentacle and it releases Frodo out of its grasp. He pulls Frodo into safety and Adaliah release it from her magic breathing hard. Boromir slashes other tentacles and soon more tentacles emerge from the water and a beast came out of it.

It reached again to grab Frodo but Adaliah blasted it's tentacle with blue fireball so it can't grab the hobbit back to the water. A tentacle swung towards her unnoticed and she fly backwards, her back hitting a rock with a yelp.
"Adaliah!" Legolas shouts worriedly as he shot another arrow through the beast and rushing towards the girl. Adaliah groaned as her body aches so much.
"Are you okay?" Legolas ask as he helped her stand up. She was about to reply but she saw a tentacle is about to hit Legolas so she pushed him aside and let it hit and grabbed her out of the ground.
She can't move her hands because it was trapped between the tentacle that wrapped around her.
"Dammit!" she cursed as it's grip around her tightens, making her body ache even more. She can't think straight as she can't control turning into her jötunn form. Her once brown eyes turned into red ones and her delicate skin tured into icy cold blue with unique patterns around her. The tentacle slowly turned into an ice and Adaliah slipped out of it and by the time her body reach the ground, she turned back to her normal form.

Thankfully, no one notice the sudden change of Adaliah's form and they only assume that the ice was made because of her magic.
"Into the mines!" Gandalf shouts and everyone run inside the mines. Boromir rush beside Adaliah, putting his arms around her waist and putting her arms on his shoulders, helping her stand and run.
"Legolas!" Aragorn shouts as Legolas shoots an arrow to the creatures head gaining more time for them to escape.

Once they're all inside, the creature rips the door away that has cause for the rocks to block the passage. Now everything turned into darkness again.
A fanit light glowed through Gandalf staff, sending a very creepy vibe across his face,
"We have now but one choice, we must face the long and dark Moria, Be on your guard, there are older and fouler things than the Orcs in the deep places in the world." he said sending chills in each other's spine. The fellowship starts their journey across the mine,
"I'm good Boromir thank you." Adaliah said as she removed her arms around him and his arms around her.
"Are you sure?" he ask and she replied with a nod and a smile.
They didn't notice the way Legolas glares at them with a hint of jealousy in his eyes, but Aragorn did. Smirking, Aragorn walk beside Legolas and pat his back, bringing him back to reality.

As they continued their walk, Legolas keep glancing at Adaliah and Boromir. They've been walking for atleast more than one hour, passing through some bridge and the walls that seems to be a graveyard now.
"Something is living here, we must not disturb it." Adaliah said softly, trying to sound quiet as possible,
"Yes indeed." Gandalf replied, knowing what she's talking about.
"What is it Gandalf?" Merry ask in fear,
"Is it another monter like the one in the lake?" Pippin ask as the two of them rush beside Adaliah in fear.
"I believe it's more powerful than that." Adaliah replied as she felt the power of an ancient creature living here. Everyone stopped walking as Gandalf did and looked at the 3 passage infront of them.
"What is it Gandalf?" Adaliah asked.
"I have no memory of this place." he replied and sit on a fallen rumble and stare at the passages. The fellowship takes a break as they all take a sit and rest.

Adaliah sat beside Gimli and make herself comfortable. She closed her eyes hoping to ease the pain on her body.
"Ye' okay there lass?" Gimli ask, and she looked at Gimli,
"Yeah, and you?"
"I'm good.." he replied, earning some skeptical look from the lady,
"What?!" he ask,
"Nothing, it's just, you know, after knowing your cousin's homeland was been attacked by Goblins, I know you're in pain."
Gimli kept silent as Adaliah's words sank throug his heart.
"So don't try to lie when you're with me, because I'll know if you're saying the truth or not." she continued and closed her eyes again.