You're late

Adaliah layed unconscious on the ground but her mind was awake. She had floated for a while down the river before washing up on the shore. She could feel the cold pebbles from the stony beach dig into her back. Until her eyes batter open.

The sky was bright as it met her eyes again and the sound of the river swayed slowly in the background. Adaliah begun to push herself up onto her arms as she looked around her. There led Aragorn only a few meters away from her with Brego the horse muzzling his face. As he begun to wake, he grabbed onto Brego's mane, pulling himself up onto him.
"Aragorn, are you alright?" Adaliah said softly. Realising his shoulder was slightly injured.
"Do not fret about me, come, hop on." He replies gesturing at her to mount the horse.
"I have my own ride." Adaliah said to Aragorn who looked her confused. Then Amir ran next to her and she hopped on his back and they begined to walk forward.

They gallop continuously throughout the plains when they come to a pause. As they peak through a gap in the rocks, an enormous army of Uruk-hai march with great speed. Adaliah gasp as she stare at the sight of them. Aragorn quickly pulls Brego's reins to turn him around as they pick up theyr pace to get to Helms deep.

They soon come across the refuge, continuing to ride inside to the amazement of all that we survived. "They're alive!" Adaliah heared people whisper amongst themselves as they ride pass them.

They arrive outside the hall where the king is located, dismounting Brego and Amir to leave them to a guard that will take them to the stables. Adaliah begin to hear the familiar sound of Gimli as he pushes his way through the crowd.
"Where are they? Get out of my way! I'm going to kill them!" He grumbles as he now sees them both standing there.

"You are the luckiest, the canniest and the most reckless pair I have ever known!" Gimli pulls them into an embrace.
"Bless you." he adds.
"Gimli, where is the king?" Asks Aragorn as he knew he had to deliver the urgent news of the advancing Uruk-hai. Gimli gestures his head towards the hall as Aragorn heads off in that direction.
"A certain elf, I know would like to see you my lady." Gimli says cheekily. Adaliah smiled at him as she ran to follow after Aragorn. She come to the hall where Aragorn stands talking to Legolas. She watch from slightly behind.
"You're late!" Legolas says jokingly while pausing to look at Aragorn up and down.
"You look terrible!" he continues. Aragorn begins to chuckle as Legolas gives back a quaint smile before returning to have no emotion at all.
"I will let you both be." Aragorn says as he moves out the way to reveal Adaliah standing behind him.

Legolas stares at her for a moment, his eyes beginning to widen as he lunges himself towards Adaliah, picking her up and hugging her tightly. A large grin comes to Adaliahs face as she bury herself into his neck. The embrace lasts a while until he softly puts her down on her feet to then grab Adaliahs face and land a small kiss upon her lips. He cannot help but just look into her eyes.
"I thought I had lost you." he whispers as he brushes Adaliahs hair behind her ear.
"Not yet." She says smugly as he narrows his eyes humorously at me.
"But yet you do not have a scratch or wound upon you." He observes, clearly impressed and relieved at the same time.
"I have something that belongs to you" he begins to stretch out his hand as he holds the locket, dangling on its chain.
"I thought I would not lay my eyes upon it again." Adaliah says softly as she trace her fingers over it. Adaliah looked up to Legolas as he gave the locket to her.
"Thank you."She whispered.
"Where did you get it, it's beautiful?" he asks.
"My father gave it to me when I moved away from my other home."Adaliah says

Legolas takes Adaliahs hands as he continues to look deeply into her eyes. Èowyn watches them from afar, in awe. Legolas stretches out his arm in gesture for Adaliah to join his and he leads her to the king.

They enter the keep where Aragorn is consulting with Thèoden.
" A great host you say." Thèoden states.
" All Isengard has emptied." Aragorn informs.
"How many?" Questions Thèoden.
"Ten thousand strong at least." Aragorn informs him.
"Ten thousand!" He replies in astonishment..
"It is an army bred for a single purpose, to destroy the world of men. They will be here by nightfall." The room fell silent as Aragone said this.
"Let them come!" Thèoden says as he walks away.
"I want every man and strong lad able to bear arms to be ready for battle by nightfall" He orders.