King Thèoden

" I cannot allow you before Thèoden king so armed, Gandalf Greyhame. By order of Grima wormtongue." Adaliah rolled her eyes as Gandalf nods in agreement, signalling us to surrender our weapons. 

Aragorn handed over his sword and knives as Adaliah begin to undo the strap that held her quiver and bow in place. Gimli reluctantly gave over his axe as Legolas gives a little twirl to his knives before handing them over. It fell silent as all eyes fixed upon Adaliah as she continued to disarm herself. She removed a dagger from her boot and two small throwing knives from within the parchment that was strapped to her thigh as well as handing over her arrows.
"What?" She asked as she looked up to see everyone staring at her. Legolas let out a small chuckle.
"Your staff" Háma ordered Gandalf.
"Hm?" Gandalf pauses as he glances at his staff.
"Oh you would not part an old man from his walking stick?" he says as he looks at Háma innocently.

The guard hesitates for second and then gestures that we all follow him.  Gandalf turns his head and winks at Adaliah discreetly. She smirk slightly before quickly wiping it off her face as they enter the hall.   "The courtesy of your hall is somewhat lessened of late. Théoden King." Gandalf said as they began to approach him. Men followed closely behind them with hostility.
"Why should I welcome you...Gandalf...Stormcow" Thèoden replied, sounding weak. Grima, who sat next to him, leans to whisper in his ear.
"A just question my liege." as he begins to rise from his chair.
"Late...is the hour in which this conjurer chooses to appear. Lathspell spell I name him. Ill news is an ill guest." Grima continues to say.  Adaliah clench her jaw tightly as he begins to irritate her.
"Be silent! Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I have not passed through fire and death to bondy crooked words with a witless worm." Gandalf snapped as he began to raise his staff toward Grima.  "His staff?!" Grima gasped.
"I told you to take the wizards staff!" He continues to say as he begins to back away from Gandalf. Grima addresses the guards to attack the fellowship and they engage them in a fist fight as Gandalf continues to approach Thèoden.
"Thèoden son of Thengal, too long have you sat in the shadows." Gandalf bellowed. Adaliah saw Grima trying to crawl away as she stamp down on his cloak, bringing him down the floor.
"I would stay where you are, if I was you!" She says as grit her teeth at him.
"I would not dare antagonise her." Legolas said as Adaliah looked up at him. She blushed slightly and smiled whilst he said this.
"Hearken to me! I release you from the spell." Gandalf said as he began to focus.  Thèoden stares laughing menacingly.
"You have no power here! Gandalf the grey.."
With a mighty thrust from Gandalf's staff, he threw back Théoden in his chair.
"I will draw you, Saruman, as poison is drawn from a wound." Gandalf bellowed, when a fair blonde lady entered from within a doorway. She rushed toward the king but Aragorn grabbed her, stopping her from going to his aid.
"Wait." he whispered to her.

The white light from Gandalf's staff began to grow even more.
"Be gone!" Gandalf yelled as he smited Théoden who let out a moan. He begins to slump forward as the lady rushes to his aid, helping him up to sit back in his chair.

Suddenly his face began to change gradually into a much younger looking man. Clarity and recognition return to his eyes as he looks to the lady next to him.  "I know your face." he says as he returns to himself. "Eowyn!" he gasps.
"Breathe the fresh air again my friend" Gandalf chuckled
"Dark have been my dreams of late." Thèoden says distantly as he arises from his chair.
"Your fingers would remember their old strength better...if they grasped your sword." Gandalf hinted as Hàma the guard comes running over, handing the weapon over to the king.

Thèoden drew it, as Grima began to wiggle out from underneath Adaliah's foot. Whilst he did this, it caught Thèoden's attention as he comes over to grab him, dragging him down the hall and throwing him down the steps.
"Argh!" Grima moaned.
"I have only ever served you my lord!" He tried.  "Your leechcraft would have had me crawling on all fours like a beast!" Thèoden advanced.
"Send me not from your side!" Grima grovelled  Theoden raised his sword into the air, ready to slash Grima in front of everyone but Aragorn stopped him.
"No my lord! Let him go. Enough blood has been spilled on his account." He says, pulling Thèoden's arms down.
"Get out of my way!" Grima shouted as he fled, pushing through the murmuring crowd of people. 

"Hail, Thèoden King!" Hàma exclaimed. Adaliah watched as everyone kneeled to the floor and she bowed my head.
"Where is Thèodred? Where is my son?" Theoden asked. Adaliah whinced at this, as she knew his son had fallen.