What's wrong with you

"Twenty, twenty-one, twenty-two..." Adaliah read out loud to herself, it was keeping her calm. Her hands moved fast and strong, Orcs and Uruk hais fell before her feet.
She was grateful for Valkyrie and the armour she had given her, she could move around more quickly than Aragorn and the Men of Rohan.

As she swung her arm once more, slicing yet another neck, she heard a loud thump. It even made the wall shake a bit. Adaliah turned around and saw a very big Uruk hai that had climbed the ladder. It was the same thing that was on the rock before. He was probably one of the troop leaders because it had better armor and seemed stronger. It noticed Adaliah as well and for a second, they looked directly into each other's eyes. But the Uruk hai then started to charge towards Adaliah. She grabbed one of her small knives and threw it in the beast's direction, hoping to end that fight quickly. The blade entered its eye but did nothing. It jolted back a little, then continued running at her. Adaliah readied herself for a tough fight, the thing was twice her size after all. But she kept her breathing calm and steady.

When the Uruk hai was almost next to her, it lifted its sword and Adaliah barely dodged it.
'This one has had more training than the others.' thought Adaliah as she stood up. She blocked it by crossing her daggers around it. The Uruk hai lifted its sword up and was ready to bring it down when Adaliah saw its weakness. The armour was short of it and the skin was showing there. She dodged another sword swing and as the huge beast held its blade over its head, Adaliah moved both of her daggers across the small area of skin.
The Uruk hai crouched down a bit, holding its stomach. Adaliah saw her chance, there was no way she would be able to fight the creature to the end.

They were pretty close to the edge so she gathered all of her strength and kicked it in the side. The Uruk hai didn't see it and the last thing it did see was the dark night sky and rain. Adaliah didn't hear the thump of its landing because the sound of swords against each other was deafening but she was sure there was one.
"That was twenty-four. I am going to lose at this pace." Wondered Adaliah out loud.

She went over to the border and cut through one of the ladder's ropes, then pushed it away from Helm's Deep. It fell with a crack. She heard Legolas yell near her,
"Those do not count!"
"Oh, shut up!" She yelled back as an Orc ran at her. She stabbed it into the hole in its helmet and then kicked it towards the edge. It fell off.

Two more came at her but she ran onto the border. She then jumped over them, doing a flip in the process, and landed on her feet. She placed her daggers on their necks and pulled, leaving the dead Orcs in front of her.

She ran to her right, there were more older Rohan men and children. Luckily there weren't as many creatures as there was behind her, but still there was quite a lot. Adaliah saw a strand of dark brown hair fighting in front of her and she knew right away who it was. Valkyrie had swords in her hands that glowed in the darkness.

Adaliah went next to her and they fought side by side. As Adaliah sliced the fifth neck, she saw how Valkyrie next to her started to get weary. Her hands weren't moving as fast as they were before and her eyes were dull and tired. An Uruk hai almost killed her if Adaliah hadn't stopped the blade before it could touch her. She then sliced its neck and asked from Valkyrie,
"What is wrong with you?"
Valkyrie looked at her and said,
"Wow thanks!"
"I'm serious! Are you hurt?" Adaliah asked worried.
"I'm fine!"
A sword almost beheaded Valkyrie but Adaliah pushed her out of the way and then stabbed the Orc into the eye.
"Get you shit together!" Adaliah yelled at Valkyrie.

She then waved and ran to the place she had fought before because there were very few beasts left there and she couldn't let Gimli nor Legolas win.

She sliced a couple of necks and stomachs on the way to Aragorn.
'Doesn't Saruman have enough armour? Most of those are too short.' thought Adaliah as she stabbed one in the gut and threw it over the wall. She then heard Aragorn yell near her,
"Northway! Nauthannen!"
The archer Elves fired their arrows. Adaliah followed those and saw that a troop of Uruk hais and Orcs were moving towards the main gate with their shields lifted over their heads and on the sides.
Some of them fell dead but the rest just kept on marching.

Adaliah then saw something horrible, an Uruk hai was running towards the wall, carrying a lit torch. What ever was happening, it wasn't good. Aragorn had noticed it too because he screamed,
"Togo han dad, Legolas! Dago hon! (Stop him, Legolas! Kill him!)"
Legolas shot it with an arrow but it did no harm. He fired another one but it kept on running. His third arrow hit it. The beast almost fell dead but before that, it jumped towards the wall.

Before Adaliah could run or do anything, the stone wall underneath her exploded. She flew high in the air, screaming. She landed hard on the ground, small pieces of rock fell on top of her. She felt pain, great pain, in her left arm and stood up quickly. She screamed out in pain as she looked at her wrist area. She had landed on top of a burning torch and it had burned the shirt run through. Her wrist itself was red and white with some blood coming out from the wounds she got when she landed.

Her arm hurt like it had never before, she was in intense pain.
"That is not good." Adaliah said to herself. But there wasn't any time to complain, there were Uruk hais and Orcs running through the hole. She also saw Aragorn on the ground, unconscious. She shook him before the beasts reached them and he opened his eyes. He stood up right away when he heard the footsteps charging towards them.

They then saw Gimli jumping down from somewhere and Aragorn said,
"Gimli, Adaliah! Prepare to charge!"
The army reached them and they started fighting. Gimli was hacking the Uruk hais with his axe and Aragorn had his sword in his hand. Adaliah held her daggers tightly as she fought.

Her left hand was very painful and started to get worse by the minute but she couldn't leave the battle behind, leave her friends and people behind.

She saw how Gimli was hit and killed the Uruk hai right away. She saw that the Dwarf was breathing and almost out of the way so she left him there. She then heard how Elves came behind her and Aragorn yelled,
"Hado i philinn! (Hurl the arrows!)"
Adaliah ducked with Aragorn and arrows flew over their head, hitting their target. They then stood up and screamed at the same time,
"Herio! (Charge!)"

They ran at the creatures with Aragorn and Adaliah leading. The Elves must have had swords with them because she heard the clash of swords all around her. She dodged many swings and in return, she stabbed them with their weak spots. But even if they had killed hundreds of Orcs and Uruk hais, more came in their place.