Let me in

In two days I arrived to Rivendell. I ride as fast as possible to the gates. I tought the soldier on too of the gates would let me in but he just looked at me and told me to turn around!

Adaliah: What! I'm not turning back until I know my sister is fine!

Soldier: Who is your sister!

Adaliah: Arwen! Well not from blod but still.

Soldier: I can't let you in!

Adaliah: I want talk to Lonrd Elrond now!

Soldier: I can't let you in!

Adaliah: Why not!

Soldier: I don't recognize you!

Adaliah: Well can you get someone who does!

Soldier: Like who?!

Adaliah: Lord Elrond!!

Soldier: He is busy!

Adaliah: If you don't let me in I'm coming in!

Soldier: Yeah right!

I just looked at him laughing at me and that was it I needed to know was Arwen okey. So I hopped off Amir's back and told him to leave and come back when I call him. After he left I started to walk closer to the gates, this got the soldier's attention. He just looked at me and I started to create a green mist from my hands and the gates started to open. The soldier ran away looking someone to help.

I was running to Arwens room until a soldiers start to ran to me and pointing theyr wepons at me. Now I was surrouded and I heard Lord Elrond talking to the soldier from the gates while he was walking towards me.

When he saw me he told the idiot soldiers who I was and they left.

Lord Elrond: So why are you here?

Adaliah: I saw a vision about Arwen and black rider and the ring of power.

Lord Elrond: Arwen has been here in Rivendell.

Adaliah: So it was just a dream.

Lord Elrond: I don't think so my dear. See the ring of power has been found and now it's on it's way to here. The carrier of the ring is Frodo Baggins a hobbit.

Adaliah: So your telling me a hobbit is carring the ring of power and is on his way here to Rivendell and Arwen is going to get hurt or something?

Lord Elrond: I'm not sure what's going to happen to Arwen, but she will be fine.

Adaliah: Okey. Then I think I should go home to Misty Lake.

Lord Elrond: Okey, good luck. And there may come a unpredictable wisitor to your home.

After that Lord Elrond walked away and I called Amir and he came to me in a minute. I hoppen on his back and starter riding towards Misty Lake.