Elves

Adaliah was walkin with Sam and Frodo ahead, rest of the fellowship were arguing why Boromir just called her a monster.
"Why would you do that?!" Gimil yelled at Boromir.
"We don't know anything about her, how could we trust her. And the Balrog recognize her!" Boromir yelled back at Gimil.
"You called her a monster, you said she was one of them! You don't even know her!" Marry yelled.
"And you do? No one of us knows her! When Sam asked her what she is she didin't aswer!" Boromir tryed to defend him self.

There was a little silent. Then Legolas just walked away from everyone else next to Adaliah.
"Are you okey?" He asked looking worryed.
"I'm okey Legolas, do not worry about me. Can we just froget what happend?"
"Ofcorse."

The fellowship ran across a forest floor strewn with flowers, sticks snapped under the feet of the men as the treaded across the ground.  Frodo looked around him curiously, touching every tree he passed.

"Stay close young hobbits. They say a sorceress lives in these woods. An elf-witch of terrible power. All who look upon her fall under her spell. And are never seen again! Well here's one dwarf she won't ensnare so easily. I have the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox!" Gimli says proudly. Legolas heard the sound of bows being withdrawn from behind the bushes, so instinctively he withdrew his too. 

They were suddenly surrounded by armed elves  who pointed there weapons closely to our faces. 
"So much for the eyes of a hawk and the ears of the fox" Adaliah said under his breath as Gimli Huffs rolling his eyes. One of the elves emerge from the group. It was Haldir the Marchwarden of Lorien.
"The dwarf breathes so loud we could have shot him in the dark"  Haldir says looking down at Gimli.

"Haldir O Lorien, henion aniron, boe ammen I dulu lîn. Boe ammen veriod lîn" ( Haldir of Lorien, we come here for help. We need your protection). Aragorn explain to him as his gaze averts to Frodo who standed behind Boromir.
"You bring great evil here" Haldir says now talking to Frodo sternly.
"Please!" Legolas exclaim.
"You must let us pass."
Haldir hesitates for a moment as he looks around him.
"Follow me." he says as he turns to walk away. The fellowship ascend a winding stair case amongst the trees, toward the grand court of Galadriel and Celeborn.

Haldir leaves them as the lord and lady of Lothrien descend towards the companion, issuing a glow forth from them. Aragon, Adaliah and Legolas touched their head reverently in greeting.
"Nine that are here yet ten that were set out from Rivendell. Tell me where is Gandalf? For I much desire to speak with him."  Celeborn says. Galadriel looks at Aragorn, reading the answer within his eyes. "He has fallen into shadow" he says to Celeborn as none of them answer him.
"The quest stands upon the edge of the knife. Stray but a little and it will fail to the ruin of all". She continues.
"Yet hope remains while the company is true. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Go now and rest for you are weary with sorrow and much toil. Tonight you will sleep in peace."  She gestures to them to follow an elf that is waiting to our side. 
"Legolas, Adaliah. Please would you stay behind for a moment." Celeborn says as the others continue to follow the elf. 
"Explain to me everything that happened." He says. Legolas look at him as he begin to tell him about the Balrog.
"You can go now, thank you."

The fellowship has been provided with an area for them to rest in. The hobbits begin to settle down while they listen to the singing of the elves from the trees above.

After a while, Adaliah and Legolas come to join them. They both head toward the great tree that stands within the middle.
"A lament for you, Gandalf" Legolas says.
"What do they say about him" Merry asks them. Adaliah turn to look at him.
"I do not have the heart to tell you for the grief is still to near" she reply. Merry turns back around to talk to Frodo, Pippin and Sam.
"You should take some rest, these boarders are well protected" Aragorn says. Legolas turn to look at him for he think he is speaking with him, but he continues to walk toward Boromir who seems uncomfortable with his surroundings. He shakes his head and turn back toward where he was looking before.

Then Lady Galadriel catches Adaliah's eye. She signals her to follow her.
"Your heart is speaking to to you" she says softly to Her. She furrow her eyebrows quizzically as she look at her.
" You will understand in time." she chuckled. Her mood changed.
"Love is a powerful thing..." she begins to say.
"No matter how strong you are, any elf can die from a broken heart". Confused by her statement, she brushed it off as they yet again come to another stop. 

" You should get back to your companions."Galadriel says.
"You miss him?" She asks curiously.
"What?" Adaliah asked confused.
"I heard that the prince has catched your eye." Galadriel says.
"I have no idea what your talking about." Ouh but she did.
"I'm suprised you came with them, your father would not like you to risk your life to this world." Galadriel said. Adaliah looked down at the floor, she knew her father would notnlike this.

"Your feelings will become clear to you in time". Galadriel said and left confused and blushed Adaliah infront of her room.

In the morning Aragorn begins to speak, addressing all...
" It's in the early hours of dawn, please get prepared for we must depart these lands shortly".

"Good morning young hobbit" Gimil said as he smiled at the hobbit.
"Elvish whey bread!" Legola exclaims!
"One small bite is enough to fill the stomach of a grown man" he says as packs it away.
"How many did you eat?" Merry asked pippin once Legolas had gone.
"Four" he replied plainly as he let out a small burp. Adaliah chuckled lightly.

Soon enough, they were departing in the boats. Adaliah sat with Gimli as Legolas rowed them along the calm water.
' your feelings will become clear in time'. Adaliah thought the words Galadriel had said to her.
The whole time she spoke in riddles so it was near impossible to understand what she was talking about. But Adaliah was pretty sure she was talking about the elf infront of her.