The Awakening

(A/N): none of the pictures belong to me but to their rightful owner.

??? POV

I was sitting in my office looking at files of human soldiers that fought in the war against us till I got a ring from the phone which I pick up.

???: this is general David speaking, I said into the phone.

???: sir there a signal coming from the mountains and are requesting permission to send a few squads to investigate it sir, the corporal explained as I thought of it.

General David: alright send in teams Alpha, Quiver and vulture out their along with a few troops I ordered,

Corporal: yes sir! He responded hanging up the phone as I pondered what could be going on over at the mountains.

Brian POV (10min later) 
I... I can't remember it all fuzzy.. I thought to myself as I felt my consciousness return to me as I opened my eyes only to be greeted by emptiness a decaying lab. I walked out and looked around only few light managed to stay functional.

What happened while I was asleep? I asked myself as I walked to the exit, man everyone left in a hurry or something. I looked and saw basically papers scattered as I walked back as I felt the cold against my skin. I looked down to see I was only in shorts, damn I need some clothes. I said to myself that as I started looking around for some clothes the best I could find was some Jean's and a undershirt that somehow survived as I sighed heavily, I wonder how long it's been I asked myself as I looked at the cyro tube as their was a little screen showing my name and how long I was asleep for.

2050 to.....

.........

2550....

Holy shit.. I mumbled under my breath as I looked around seeing a button randomly on the wall.

What the fuck is a button doing here? I asked myself as I walked towards it looking at it then my surroundings to make sure there wasn't a trap there, when I didn't find any I pushed the button as it made a huge clank probably from staying idle for so long, after a few seconds the wall both on my right and left revealed 2 sets of armour.

(A/N): except the suit is in a standing position.

The armour to my right looked like a full on army and a small probability for stealth

The armour to my right looked like a full on army and a small probability for stealth. The armour had a beautiful back and blue color to it the blue part of it glowing withing the slight darkness as it had 3 swords 2 on the back and one on the side. "They" must've made it for me to use when I woke up... I said to myself as I looked to my left to see the other suit of armour.