What If?

3rd POV

Meanwhile with Brian and the recon Team they had already loaded up the suits ready to me taken back to the U.S as he ordered 53 troops to come along for the trip and they are soaring through the air as they where approximately 59 minutes away from the destination.

Brian POV

I had gathered everyone infront of the suits as I am willing to make this one exception to allow them to experience being in these suits as I stood infront of my suit.

Brian: alright all of you dipshits! I hope all of you can live to my full expectations AND NOT Anything "funny" -I warned everyone with a glare-

Andre: what do you mean by that? Also why did you ask for all of us anyways?

Brian: because I don't recall their being a good spot for this plane to land plus it's just covered by forest, so I will be teaching you how to operate these things just this once you may record it and I'll send the footage to you if you'd like.

Everyone seemed pretty excited about this but I could see on a few faces that they had other "intentions".

Brian: and also! -everyone quiet down-

Brian: those of you who have other intentions I suggest you drop them. If it's to try and kill me or run off with them I have placed trackers on them and those who try to kill me.. will be shown no mercy...

By the looks on everyone they seem to be a little scared but those who had different intentions seemed to be the most scared of the group.

Brian: alright! Now everyone head to a suit you will like to patrol for this special moment and if you can't choose fast everyone will be quick you all have 5 mins no pushing and shoving pls I dont want any broken head pls go on now.

After saying go on now everyone began dispatch rushing to the suit they wanted to patrol before this all happened I counted was 15 for each suit except the tail blade suit with only 14 after I wrecked the other one, after about 2 minutes everyone seemed to have chosen the suits relatively fast.

Brian: surprising but that doesn't matter but now if I'm correct on the data collected from that dragon women they built wrist bands with codes for those suits but they will be useless in the end I suppose but I'll just have Chad activate every suit.

Pierre: wait how can your suit do that?

Brian: he can send a signal to anything it's how they can communicate with each other.

French soldier: wait others?

French soldier 2: yes others you idiot don't you remeber he has more than one suit.

Everyone laughs a bit at the small talk as the one who asked looked a bit embarrassed.

Brian: yes there are others they can even work as a phone well my suits that is I'm not sure about those suits but it wouldn't matter anyways.

Brian: anywho! The suits should be powering on right about now.

As I managed to pull of the thing from a fucking movie all of the suits began turning on and opening up enough for them to get inside, and also Chad opens up as well.

Brian: now! Before any of you get into those suits I might suggest you taking off your boots as they might not fit in those suits. -then everyone took off their boots-