The Battle Contiues

Brian POV

The last week several countries have led artillery and full on assaults on France as they are easily pushing back, forcing the French farther to the East closer to our position, but reinforcements from Japan arrived as they pushed back gaining some of the land back. As we got recent intel that they now call themselves the F.F aka furries forever, we where able to plan and be the main operation base as we set up several radio stations in middle of town. As well as several air defenses along with Elite as he spends alot of the time scanning the sky. As we have several troops patrolling the area around the base, while Zoey and I where patrolling farther into town as walking past the several abandoned cars and a seeing a few dead bodies here and there probably from the impact of the explosions.

Zoey: Brian..

Brian: what is it Zoey?

Zoey: I detected a lifeform around the corner.

I stared at the end of the block seeing a small figure as it had ears like the anthros does soon going back around the corner as I ran trying to follow it, but as I went around the corner to find the person gone.

Brian: Zoey scan on thermal vision.

A few seconds later everything around me turned to several different colors seeing in the distance was a heat signature of a person in one of the buildings I then approched the building as Zoey turned off the thermal vision as I see the door closed, slowly opening the door I hear someone shuffling within the house as I took out iron ghost and deploying it infront of the door.

Brian: Zoey make sure the person doesn't escape.

Zoey: understood Brian.

I then walked into a the kitchen to hear something move in the next room as I ran into the ran..

Brian: hello? If you can hear me I'm not here to hurt you.

I say loudly enough just in case if the person somehow made it to the next room, I patiently waited for a response till I hear a quick sound of a knife being pulled out then making contact on the back of my amour as I knife broke as I spun around grabbing their arm as they struggled to escape as I was surprised by who this person was.

It was a little boy the age of 8 wearing ripped clothes with brown hair and green eyes. the surprising part was it was half human half anthro.

???: L...let go!!

The boy yelled as I released him and he dashed off to a corner, I approched slowly as I stopped when the boy was in my field of view.

Brian: I'm not here to hurt you.

???: and what should I believe that!

Brian: because I am vary similar to you.

???: that's not true your just a bunch if metal!

I sighed as Zoey knew what to do as she took off the helmet revealing my face as I looked at the boy as I could see him surprised about it as I smiled as he slowly got up and approched me as I got down on one knee as he touched my face as he seemed to be in disbelief.