Infiltrating The Compound pt.2

Warning! Unknown object approaching 1500km/h arrives in 1 hour.

Brian Pov

We managed to get to the basement as we tried searching for our target Ash we had seperated as I was with Kathy as Mark, Lisa and Spencer where together, I held my daggers as the ammunition on my ACR 6.8 ran out and I didn't bother grabbing more.

Kathy: Brian over here.

She said as we headed to a door as I had sheathed my daggers and replaced them with kunai.

???: you where such a good man Ash I wonder what happened to you... well I hope you are reincarnated and realize that it was a lie...

The familiar voice said as Zoey automatically switch as I knew she was the lady that led the attack on the arena I then stood up as Kathy looked at me confused.

Kathy: Brian what are you-..

She tried finishing her sentence but I my anger for them attacking a place full of innocent people it angered me as I then kicked the door down off its hinges falling forward in a instant and as soon as my eyes locked on to her I threw my kunai's at her which bounced of her as she swatted them away I had instantly closed the gap as I looked at her dead in the eyes hand on the hilt of my katana about to undraw my Katana but I felt her fist make contact with my helmet as I fell to the floor as Kathy stood st the door way and began shooting with her Thamos MP9 I took this chance as I ran at her and landed a direct blow to the jaw as there was a audible crack come from her as she stumbled to the floor now on the floor she looked back at me as she snapped her jaw back into place as she had a wild smile.

Ashley: Ash do you see what I mean by humans are heartless and ruthlessly?

She asked Ash as he knew that I attacked all of a sudden for a reason.

Ash: fuck off Ashley you attacked a public area that was full of citizens.

The so called Ashley frowned as she punched the glass as this was an interrogation room as she hoped throw and to the exit as several gunshots can now be heard outside the door as me and Kathy went to Ash as I released him.

Ash: are you here to retrieve me?

Kathy: yes we are so let's get a move on already!

The three of us ran to the other as they where in a gun fight with the enemy and me being me I unsheathed my other katana as I charged them as I had made quick work of them brutally murdering them all as I looked back at the others and motioned them to hurry up as we exited the basement.

well I was ahead of everyone else, my heavy metal boots clanking against the tiled floor making it echoed through the halls alerting the guards nearby