It Already begins.

Brian POV

Moments after they announcer announced that the tournament was canceled as me and my team got an immediately call as David wanted us back at base as Hana quickly drove us back to the palace I can't remeber what they call it as I rushed to my room as I had my samurai armour turn into a suitcase as I knocked on my other suit as it opened, I soon climbed into the suit as it sealed my body soon I was able to see everything as I grabbed the briefcase attaching it to my back as I grabbed my suitcase and ran out as I saw Lucas exit the room he was staying in.

Brian: Lucas!

Lucas: huh?

Brian: hey man can you take my suitcase and bring it back?

Lucas: uhhh sure I can do that.

Brian: alright thanks!

I handed my suitcase to Lucas as he took it as he nodded at me as I nodded back as I ran outside as I exited the doors I jumped high in the air as I commanded Zoey to turn the thrusters to max as it had powered on sending me flying into the air with it leaving a blast of wind and dust everywhere as I was going 1000km/h as I headed back to the U.S

Chloe POV

I was sitting on the couch as I had just heard the speech from an unknown person as it had cut off as I sat there as I began worrying about Brian as I had remembered I had his number as I grabbed my phone and opened my contacts and called Brian. I had waiting as it rang once... then twice... and on the third ring he picked up.

Brian: Chloe?

Chloe: it's been since we talked hasn't it?

Brian: it definitely has been a while Chloe. So? What's up?

Chloe: .... c.. could you come visit me please?

Brian: sure I'll see if I can get a day or two off to come see you.

Chloe: really?

Brian: ya I mean you are some of the few anthros on this planet that actually doesn't hate me

I smiled as I was happy he would be able to come back since he never did except for 4 suits of metal. I hung up as I ran to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready.

Brian POV

Brian: Zoey call commander

Zoey: alright calling David.

Literally on the first ring he picked up.

David: Yello this is commander David speaking

Brian: hey commander it's me.

David: oh hey Brian what's the call about?

Brian: I wanted to ask you if I can take a day or 2 off to meet Chloe.

David: is she your gf?