Infiltrate the Compound

??? POV

I stormed through the halls when I heard about the news about the attack on the human that had appeared as I had found her walking down the hall as my had grew irritated by her aggressive behavior as I stopped her from walking.

???: Ashley! How many Fucking times have I told you not to go and try and your target!

I yelled vary annoyed as she looked down and growled as I crossed my arms waiting for her to respond.

Ashley: But that human needed to be executed! They where monsters to us!

???: OH YA?! WELL GUESS WHAT OUR ANCESTORS BECAME THE VARY MONSTER YOU TRY TO SPEAK OF AS THEY KILLED COUNTLESS PEOPLE AND ANTHROS!

I yelled as I held Ashley by the collar of her shirt as she was confused about the last part.

Ashley: wait what do you mean they killed our kind? I thought they where all just captured and tortured?

???: that is partially true as some countries did but Canada and a couple other countries accepted them into their society as Canada treated the Anthros almost like immigrants sure the Anthros had a tough time with society back them but there was humans who treated them like ordinary people. After the anthros that grew hatred towards humans started a war and they where planning of invading Canada but after seeing that there anthro where treated like humans they decided to kill every single last one. Our ancestors told the manipulate the others that where on their side telling them that they have been brian washed and the only option was to exterminate them.

I explained as I looked at her dead in the eyes before I turned around to take my leave before I was tackled to the ground by two of our guys as they had but me in restraints.

???: Ack! Hey! What is going on here?!

I ordered as I heard Ashley chuckle

Ashley: well Ash seems like you've become a big softy... it's ashame our ancestors would be vary disappointed in you as you are now a traitor to our organization... take him away boys

All I could do was growl as if I tried even speaking with her she would not even care as I had a plan if an occasion happened like this as I grabbed a transmitter as I started sending out a morse code giving out information on our base, location, etc.

Commander David's POV(couple hours later)

I was in my office looking at more of the info on the power suits and what they are capable of and how they are so indestructible till I got a call.

David: this is commander David speaking.

???: sir! We had received a message in morse code about the people that attacked the arena.

David: get my spec ops in my office ASSAP and get ahold of Brian!

???: yes sir!

They then hung up as I received intel on the building and location.

Brian POV

After that great time exploring Tokyo we where walking down the streets as I obviously got a lot of looks because I am wearing my Armour.