learn about the past.

Brian Pov

I was now currently watching the last match of the day as it was now late in the afternoon as a kitsune with black covered fur won against a ordinary fox, soon the announcer told us what time section 2 was going to start blah blah blah...
I left the building along with my team as I yawned.

Lucas: you tired there Brian?

Brian: no bored...

I said upset as the team except for Pepper exchange a laugh as Hana approached us.

Hana: Brian I am surprised at how skilled you are

Pepper: ya probably because she was just slow.

Brian: bitch did you see how fast she closed the gap between us she was fast but her mind was too focused on trying to get me away.

I explained as I heard Pepper cursing me under her breath as everyone else on the team made it awkwardly silent until Hana spoke.

Hana: well... shall we head back?

She asked as we all nodded heading to the van as we soon started heading back to the Kitsune home as I remembered the first day I had woken up hearing that one bitch go on a fury as she saw me saying that there was a war leading to the death of humanity as I came up with all the possible outcomes on how that happened and how the anthros where created in the first place.

We soon arrived at our destination as we exited the van I stayed behind as everyone else went in.

Hana: is everything alright Brian?

Brian: hm? Oh ya everything's... alright

Hana: ya right Brian common tell me what's on your mind

I let out a sigh knowing she probably won't stop bothering me till I tell her what's on my mind as I looked at her.

Brian: I want to learn what happened 200 years ago.

I said as she nodded as she started walking mysteriously as I followed behind her as she led me to the 2 kitsune I saw that looked to have the power of heaven or something like that as she bowed which I soon followed her lead.

???: Hana my dearest what brings you here?

Hana: my friend here Brian wants to learn what happened in the war between humanity and anthros.

She said as she held her hand towards me as the 2 kitsune looked to me as the female looked to have a face of joy while the male takes a quick look at me as he nods his head.

???: Brian yes I remember him from the first match in the tournament I must say but I am curtain you won't last 2 matches when kitsune are able to use their power.

The kitsune says as Hana seems to have a look of disagreement.

???: Hana dear is there something you want to say?

The feline Kitsune asks as Hana's posture stiffens a little as she tries to process her thoughts into words.

Hana: uh.. yes ma'am I feel like he has unimaginable strength as his Armour looks to be heavier than a small car at least and yes he is wearing it.