Information and Memories

General David POV

I continued looking at the files after a while of looking through the file I clicked on some audio log with the date 7/18/2289as they where talking about how they can make the suits that Brian has been wearing and now posses.

Scientist 1: alright people since our ancestors where successful in creating the ultimate killing machine then several generations of the smartest scientists before us tried to make MJOLNIR Armour like in the halo games but in their own version but they all failed so we need ideas so how do we plan on making these suits of Armour? And we need these to be powerful so if there's an all out war one man and 6 suits of Armour can end it all or with one suit.

Scientist 7: has the subject survived the serum cause if he did I heard he was vary fond of samurai.

Scientist 1: what are you going with this?

Scientists 7: well I was thinking we make him samurai Armour and katanas

Scientist 4: you can't be serious right? The Armour wouldn't last a second if he was equipped with Armour.

Scientist 7: but our ancestors had increased his strength in strength, speed, agility, IQ and battle IQ by 4× the amount he originally had so I do will bet that he can defeat anyone he encounters (ya right...) or at least stand a good chance against them (OK nevermind)

Scientist 8: we need to at least make one for stealth because the samurai Armour will be clanking around.

Scientist 7: we Make a suit with shies like the black panther. And attach wings to it a smaller version of the wings on the militaries helicopters.

Scientist 2: alright that's good enough for me

Soon a few exchanged of laughter filled the room but I had to pause the recording as the specs team entered with Ash.

David: hello you retrieved the target?

Kathy: yes we did now I'm going to the infirmary now if you'll excuse me..

David: Spencer what happened?

Spencer: there was a grenade thrown because they knew we where here and threw a grenade if it wasn't for Brian and that Armour of his I don't think Kathy would've survived the blast.

David: I see thank you you are dismissed.

The team left leaving me with Ash as he soon sat down on the chair infront of me.

Ash: it's definitely been awhile hasn't it good friend.

David: it most certainly has Ash but I think you know the reason why we saved you correct?

Ash: yes I am well aware but I question how is that human that powerful?

He questions about Brian as I and a small amount of others have actually seen what he is made of.

David: from what I have gathered using a USB in all the computers on their and extracting all of the files from it as he was a test subject by the government as several others all of them died before he was put in here. Then giving some sort of injection as he began to grow rapidly which I believe caused massive cramps to occur in the process as his screams cause me to flinch as I somehow felt his pain.

Ash: did you know that kid severed in the military all his life?

David: .... yes