Great Start...

(A/N): none of these pictures are mine and belong to their owners

Brian POV

???: wake up!! A female voice yelled at me as I slowly opened my eyes face to face with a fox? I don't really know I just woken up.

Name: Alexa

Age: 20

Brian: .... morning.. I replied sleepily she start at me.

???: what are you doing here... she said angrily.

Brian: being a part of your team? I responded as I sat up.

???: well I will inform you that I will protect my team members at all cost but you are not apart of this team. she said getting all in personal personal space.

Brian: noted I said as I started yawning at the end of my word.

???: oh fuck yo- she was cut off by her yawn as I gotten up walking over to my armour knocking on it as it opened the front part, I turned around and walked backwards as I lined myself up in the suit soon closing me in as it turned on.

Zoey: goodmorning Brian how was your sleep? She asked as I soon started waking up more.

Brian: it was good before my cranky teammate woke me up by the way what time is it? I said as I waited for her response.

Zoey: ITS MUFFIN TIME!

Brian: NOOOOOO

*Take 2*

Zoey: it is 6:48am as it is time for breakfast she replied as I walked by the kitchen seeing everyone eating but kinda glad no one noticed me as I left to the cafeteria.

Meanwhile with Lucas

I was sitting at table with the rest of my teammates as Alexa came storming in the kitchen.

Lucas: woah what's gotten you all mad? I asked as everyone turned their eyes to her.

Alexa: apparently our new teammate is a fucking no-fur the last one of his race. She said as I was surprised that he was assigned to the team as everyone else seems to be having other thoughts about a human on the team.

Lucas: where is he now? I asked curious.

Alexa: I don't know and I do not care. She responds as she goes to grabs the plate of bacon and eggs that was awaiting her to chow down on.

Back to Brian

I walked throu the halls my hand held the saya that holds my katana walking down the hall I am able to hear the large crowd of chatter as I see some furries walk out stare at me as I walk past them entering the cafeteria. Grabbing a tray ready to get my food.

Ya it was oatmeal. I mean I dont hate it I somewhat enjoy but if I had to eat it every day I would start to hate it.