Life Sucks

3rd POV

While Chad and Brian are still falling from sky the recon Team had just got info about Brian's arrival.

Pierre: Andre? ANDRE?!

Pierre quietly screams hoping Andre would respond as it was quiet on the other end till the radio came to life.

Andre:[French] what the fuck do you
want?! You could've gotten me kill?!

Pierre:[French] I'm sorry but you need to get your ass out of that building ASAP!

Andre:[French] what why?!

Pierre:[French] you remember that human that help the Corps assigned to Calais?

Andre:[French] yes I heard of him...

Pierre:[French] he's falling down right now..

Andre:[French] oh shit..

While they talked wasting valuable time the guards outside the building started hearing something falling from the sky.

Guard: what the fuck is that?

Guard 2: sounds like something falling obviously dipshit.

Guard: I KNOW! but I'm asking what the fuck is falling down!

Guard 4: sounds like missile coming this way.

The last guard said in a deep Russian accent as the sound got louder and louder.

Guard: SOUNDS THE ALA-

The next thing they know it the ground begins to shake as a large explosions of dust spreads everywhere along with the sound of concrete snapping as they hear slow footsteps coming out of the crevice in the ground.

Guard 2: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!

Guard: d...do you think t could be h-h-him..

Guard 6: pfft probably just a missile that had a explosion error.

Guard: d-does it have g-glowing e-eyes?...

Guard 6: what?

The guard turns around to see what the other was talking about to see a 2 bright glowing eyes.

Brian POV

After landing and getting out of the crevice I stare at the building and the guards that started appearing at the front entrance.

Guard 8: well shit...

Guard 3: stand your ground!!

I stood still the entire time as they all had their guns pointed right at me.

Chad: are we seriously gonna stand here?

Brian: no.

The moment I took a step they all began open firing as I then began charging then at full speed as the bullets bounced right off without leaving a scratch.

Guard 8: we all dead..

The guard just gave up as I pummeled all of the guards blood being splattered everywhere bodies Being popped like a grape till the last guard was killed.