When Day Breaks..

Ashley POV(the day after Brian's rampage)

Ashley: have you finished?

Scientist: almost ma'am the prototype is almost complete.

Ashley: good and send it immediately to the human.

Scientist: understood.

Zoey POV(present day)

It's been two day since Brian has been put out of commission as the other day a few dragons appeared at base and wishes to speak to Brian but the commander told them they will have to wait I'm sure the serum Brian was given helps with his recovery.

Brian POV

I slowly wake up with throbbing headache as I groaned as I couldn't move my arms as I see them in casts as 2 doctors walked in with those things that cuts off casts.

Doctor: ah! I see you are awake Brian! That is good to see!

Brian: doc how long have I been out?

Doctor: exactly 2 days

I nodded as they sat down and began cutting the cast, once they where removed the doctors doing their jobs they told me to move my arms just to make sure there isn't any pain etc. After that they let me leave, As I was about to exit I saw the commander at the entrance as I approched him.

Brian: is there something you need commander?

David: yes we have some visitors who wishes to speak with you.

Brian: lead the way commander.

He nodded as I began walking as I followed close behind as we entered a room type thing as there was 3 dragons in the room as they turned their attention to us as they stand.

David: good evening I have brought the person you wished to speak with.

Dragon 1: thank you commander

And with that David turned around patting my shoulder as he left the room as I stood there as it was sorta an awkward silence.

Sanzo: I'm sanzo that's Lawrence..

Brian: doesn't sound like the law

Lawrence: dude really?

*take 2*

Sanzo: I'm sanzo that's Lawrence and Bill

Brian: bill nye the science guy?!

Bill: oh my fucking God..

*Take 17*

Sanzo: and Bill.

Brian: and I'm Brian even though you guys probably know who I am.

I replied grabbing a chair and sitting down infront of the group.

Brian: so what brings you 3 here?

Bill: during the war one of my ancestors had found a scared child in a building in a city that was destroyed and they where ordered to sweep the area that's when she found him and she decided to take him as her own leaving the rebel she was in and moved to Canada. Where she lived there with the child but years later he died from cancer and that was when the rebel arrived killing both anthro and human.