Rescue mission

None of the pictures belong to me but there rightful owners.

Lucas POV

I was watching the news as Brian was unconscious in his room there is a IV in his room as well as the doctor knew someone would most likely sneak in and try to kill him.

News reporter: yesterday morning a small group of terrorists went to pawsfurd Highschool and held over 6 000 students hostage, as well some teachers. The entire reason why they did this in the first place was because of a recent discovery of a singular human that roamed the streets. The news reporter explained as several pictures of Brian's armour was shown and a photo of him in starbucks eating a cookie.

News reporter: now several citizens are now on a rampant taking sides of letting the human live among us or saying kill the monster. But besides that the human went on a solo mission inside the school taking out several of the terrorists, and saved every student in the school before it blew up, but one student hailey frostburg was raped and was left tied till the human saved her. She explained again as the screen swapped to a female fox on a stilts which she will be using for a short time.

Hailey: I was in the room as the man beated my legs till I couldn't feel them then proceeded to rape me, it lasted 20min before he was done leaving me in wearing nothing tied to a pole I was in there I think an hour before the door opened revealing the human standing there having several gun shot wounds, he approched me cutting the ropes that help me to the Pole as he put his sword away and crouched to my level as he seemed to get more and more pail. He unbuttoned his shirt which my brain jumped thinking he was going to rape me but he put his shirt on me as I saw half his undershirt was just drenched in blood as he told me that he wasnt here to hurt me but to help and now here we are and I am so grateful he heard and saved me or else I would have died in that school. She said as it turned back to the news reporter as she began talking about something else, I turned off the TV as I knew something's on the news where interesting while others where plain old boring as I got up and went to check up on Brian.

Brian POV

I woke up from a dream that I was on a mission with a few others as it was a mission to capture someone for doing something I can't remeber but I remeber it went south but I woke up as it started going south.

I sat up from the bed I laid in felt my katana where removed from my body as I began to panic hoping no one stop it as I looked at my samurai armour to see it in there respectful spots which I let out a sigh of relief as my body felt semi-sore from the mission I did alone as I felt someone's eyes on me as i turned to the door to find it was Lucas as he leaned against the door with a smile on his face.

Lucas: so how you feeling? Lucas asked as I smiled back at him.

Brian: besides feeling sore I am fine I replied as he nodded.

Lucas: you should take a shower you stink more than a skunk he said teasingly as I scoff making him laugh a little as he walked away I looked around for my other suit of armour but couldn't find it in the dark room as I shrugged it off as it was probably alright as I would find it after my shower.