An easy warmup

(A/N): none of ze music belongs to me but their rightful owners

This bloody car chase or something like that because I'm in the sky while their... you know what never mind but this chase has been going on for 45min now as soon as I loose them like 5 cars appears behind leading the other to me so now I have fucking 30 cars after me.

Brian : ZOEY! FIND AN ABONDONED BUILDING OF SOME SORT outside of town! I practically yelled at zoey because these guys where really getting on my nerves.

Zoey: there isn't any abandoned structures but their is a construction site that is currently not being work on approximately 10 miles away. She says.

Brian:  holy shit how big is this town?! alright good enough for me! Full throttle! I said to Zoey as my speed increases drastically as I was going 150km an hour basically losing those bounty hunters.

I know they'll end up finding me anyways so I kept to the sky till I saw the construction site ahead as I pulled my body up to reach the top of the pillar as I past it a told Zoey to swap which she understood as she swapped the stealth suit with the heavy metal suit as I did a show off move doing a front flip as it swapped my suits landing ontop of the pillar.

Brian: Zoey does this armour have built in speakers? I asked because I wanted to play music if things got messy.

Zoey: yes their is she responds

Brian: great I want u play I choose Violece by Jack Hill then play japenese Stutter by Prompto I told Zoey as the bounty hunters showed up seeing 50 cars and about 100 hunters exit their cars all aiming their weapons at me.

Bounty hunter 3: YOU UP THEIR COME DOWN FROM THAT PILLAR AND COME WITH US SO WE CAN HAVE YOUR BOUNTY!! the bounty hunter shouted at me as I just stood their with my right arm on my katana.

Brian: No I do not want to go with you to your government but I will be a generous man and let you all live if you leave!  I yelled hoping they will let me go because once again I just woke about and hour ago I would like to say and I DO NOT feel like fighting.

Bounty hunter 10: HA you can't do shit with those swords plus who brings swords to a gun fight?!  like who does that?! The bounty hunter laughs and mocks me.

You know what I just said 30 seconds ago ya fuck that now I wanna fight

(A/N): I would suggest you look up the songs on spotify because wattpad wont let you listen to the song and read it.

The song I choose Violence started playing as I grew unhappy.

Brian: I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY BOUNTY HUNTERS BECAUSE YOU ARE FACING THE LAST HUMAN ALIVE! I yelled on the top of my lungs as I saw alot of heads turn to the bounty hunter as he shrugged and shot he shot his sniper as my reflexes where faster than the speed of light itself as the next thing you knew it my arm was out, katana in hand neither as I changed my position as I threw it at bounty hunter 10 as I unsheathed both the other katanas lunging at 2 others as they began firing their weapons as I see a bounty hunter down on the floor with a katana in their forehead as I got ready to scissor the 2 infront of me as they looked terrified.

Brian: heh that wont do u any good. I thought to myself as I I decapitated their heads in one slice as I charged at more stabbing their guts twisting them or throwing my katana at their heads as now I was only had one katana left as they surrounded me as I took a deep breath the sliced all of their weapons in 2 as they all dropped their weapons after hearing the metal against thousands of pieces of metal being cut.

As they all growled at me as they all got into a sparring stance while others pulled out daggers as I see 2 bounty hunters reaching for my katanas I charged at them as I do not like people touching my stuff as I retracted my blade behind me letting it rip through the middle of the one anthros head as she had just turned around to see me infront then nothing as I took the sword out of the forehead of the dead body and charged at the other as they had my sword in hand as I kicked the male with my metal boot as his face grew to of one of pain as he lowered my katana as I was able to cut off both his arms leading him to let out a blood curdling scream as I let my katana swing down on his head blood spewing everywhere as I took the katana out of the creature hearing someone letting out a war cry as turned around to feel a knife connect with my neck only to dent the knife as he looked terrified now as I raised my katana in a diagonal line as the feline cheetah feel a blade cut through her bones and flesh splitting her in half as she collapsed in to as her organs fell out of her body. As I turned around to charged at everyone else as the as the first anthro that was infront of me was met with a blade in their stomach being brought to the ground as 2 charged me from either side as the anthro  screamed in agony I had jumped and done the splits in mid air kicking them as they fell back katana going deeper in the ground as the fox screamed louder as the katana made contact with their flesh as I cut their head clean off to end their misery as I had gone on a killing spree.

*End music*

I stood in a pile of blood of my enemy's as all had their heads cut clean off or they're bodies split in half. I looked around at the mess as I bowed to pay my respects as they where only trying to do their jobs as I stood up sheathing my katanas to their original case as I looked for my third one as I stepped away from the bodies as I found it with the furry who managed to block my attack as I picked it up sheathing it back up sighing as it really wasn't a a fight more of a warmup for me.

Brian: it's really upsetting they are somewhat just like the humans. Hungery for money... I said disappointed as I walked off to who knows where just somewhere.

General David POV

HE WHAT?! I yelled slamming my fist into the desk as a spy I sent to record the fight as he came back and informed me that he killed them all.

General david: HOW IS HE ABLE TO KILL 100 PEOPLE WITH FUCKING SWORDS!? I yelled in anger as I had thought this would be an easy task soon heard a knock on the door as my anger grew even more. WHAT?! I yelled whipping my head towards the door as the research team I sent had came back with tons of files and documents and a USB drive.

Researcher: g.g..g-general we have the f.f..files you wanted the male stuttered as it was rare that I got mad.

General david: yes pls put it on my desk.. I said feeling guilty that I yelled just over a simple human as I waved off my spy as he left along with the researcher as I sat at my desk to read the files, documents and recordings on the USB drive.