Secure and Join?

Brian POV (5:43am)

My ears where filled with faint sounds of Zoey trying to wake me up as I groaned in annoyance grabbing my helmet placing it ontop of my head then flopping back down on the comfortable bed.

Brian: what is it Zoey... I said a bit annoyed as the bed was really comfortable to lay on.

Zoey: so sorry Brian but the general has already sent squads back to the lab you woke up in to retrieve these Power suits. She explained as I slowly got up knowing that these power suits where just what they where named for.

Brian: are they highly dangerous? I asked Zoey to see of I was correct.

Zoey: yes made from the same material as your amour as one was built to survive nuke explosions. She said as I knew I would have to change suits and I didnt want to be in the air wearing boxers and undershirt so I looked through the drawers in hopes to find some sweatpants and some socks that could fit me.

I was thankfully able to find sweatpants that fit but I also found socks which I was happy about to which I equipped and had Zoey swap my suit to the scouting one as I need to have quick transportation.

Lucas POV

We where sent back here to retrieve these weird things called power currently my team and I have already blown a hole In it wall seeing these things.

???: wow.. I wonder why the humans didn't use these in the war? She asked as we trying to find a way to get these guys outside.

Lucas: from what I heard from the general these ones where just built and are 2 Overpowered and doesnt want these to be used Jess. I explained

???: it makes sense if you think about it. Noah agreed with me as these guys looked unstoppable.

Lucas: man I wish we could turn them on and order them to walk outside. I said as it would have been alot more easier.

We eventually got them out as several helicopters showed up as the power suit can't be lifted with just one helicopter as we loaded in one of the  helicopters as it and the other helicopters started taking off back to base.

Brian POV 

I made it to the lab to see several of helicopters starting to take off as I landed in the forest away from the open as the helicopters where able lift the power suits as I jumped as Zoey turned on the turnbins on full power as it was a bit much as I drove up hitting the bottom of the helicopter..

Soldier: what the hell was that?

Soldier 6: meh it was probably just a bird.

After that happened I flown over to the first power suit as I held onto their shoulders.

Brian: zoey turn it on! I yelled throu the air currents as I stared at it seeing it closely resemble the Elites from halo.