Onslaught

Warning: gore and rape

Brian Pov

I began storming my way to the entrance to where they are keeping the young women as I began to hear some crying as I approched the first door I heard crying, I full on blew the door down with a kick of my foot entering the room seeing the man having his dick inserted in the girl as my eyes instantly lock on to the male as he stared at me I stomped forwards as I grabbed him by the neck pulling him away and throwing him into a wall which he grunts in pain as I grab his arm lifting it against the wall as a smile crept on my face as I grabbed a kunai stabbing it into his hand as he screams in pain as I did the exact same to his other hand as I began cutting the male in several places not the dick as I then grabbed the lotion unscrewing the top hearing the guy his in pain as I turn around the lotion in hand looking at his face was marvelous as he knew what I was about to do turning the bottle upside down as I began poring it on his shoulders as the cuts I gave him are going to have lotion enter his wounds as I hear him hissing in pain as I turned to the girl as she seemed scared.

Brian: get your clothes on the team should be here in a minute.

I said as I instantly left without letting her speak as I proceeded to the next door kicking it down as I entered throwing a kunai at the male as it hit him in the shoulder approching I took him away from the lady shoving him into the floor as I grabbed the kunai that is inserted in his shoulders and began pulling it down his body making a deeper and bloodier mess as I looked seeing lotion smirking grabbing it ripping off the top walking back to the man pouring it all over the cut in his body as he began letting out a blood curtling scream as I left the room kicking down the next door as I see the guy trying to get his pants on as I use the same kunai I use to cut the other soldier I charged stabbing him multiple times in the stomach proceeding to do the same with the others pouring lotion on their wounds hearing their screams where music to my ears as there was 2 sets of footsteps running towards my position to my right is my team as the alarms began to go off as I exited the room a ton of soldiers came around the corner spotting me as I unsheathed my daggers throwing both of them one missing while the other stabbed one in the leg as my smile was now stretched to the point it hurted as Zoey switched my Armour as I grabbed the new bow taking out a arrow and shooting it as it pierced one soldier in the neck as they dropped their gun and falling to the ground holding their neck as they began taking cover as I put away my bow as I unsheathed my katanas ready to slaughter these little cunts.

Several soldiers that where in the room I haven't gone in yet had exit the room they where in as they didn't know what was happening as I then charged at the guy who started exiting the room as I then stabbed both katanas into the chest managing to stab him in the heart as I left throwing one katana at the next guy as he had closed the door in time grabbing a kunai throwing it at the next guy as it hit in the stomach grabbing more and throwing it at him eventually he collapsed on the floor as my katana bashing the door off the hinges as the guy screamed as now my anger took over unable to control it instantly decapitating his head and living him in 2 leaving the room greeted by the shooting Of the soldiers as I threw several kunai at them only managing to kill at least 3 as I walked towards them slowly.