𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍

[𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍]

"𝐇𝐈, 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒," 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐘 neck.

  I lifted Paris off the ground and kissed down her neck sloppily. I hadn't seen her in three days.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Amazing now that you're here." Paris beamed and I set her down. "Look! I got you flowers!"

"I see!" In her hand was a bouquet of yellow flowers. "They're Dahlias."

  I sighed and looked down. "No, sweetie, they're Daffodils. You're allergic to Dahlias."

  "Oh," she muttered.

  "It's okay, they're wonderful, thank you." I bent down to kiss her lips.

  Sean and Shannon were having their moment a few feet away from us.

  "Come on, let's go. Shannon, Sean." Paris intertwined her pinky with mine and led me to Shannon's car.

  Sean and I put our bags in the trunk. Paris and I sat in the back while Shannon and Sean took the driver and passenger.

  "How was the game?" Paris asked.

  "It was great, thank you for the tickets."

  "Yeah, thanks, Paris," Sean said.

  Throughout the car ride to  l, the four of us decided to play a little family feud.

  "What's something that looks real but isn't?"

"London's teeth," Paris answered.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh my god, I knew I wasn't the only one who thought that," Shannon agreed and she and Paris burst out into obnoxious laughter.

"So wait, I'm confused, how did my teeth become part of the conversation?" I asked.

"The question was, 'What's something that looks real but isn't?' " Paris said.

"Right," I agreed.

"And I said your teeth, because I don't think they are real. You were not born with those."

  "Well, duh, nobody's born with a full set of teeth."

  Paris sucked her teeth. "You know what I mean."

  "So, Shannon, you don't think my teeth are real?"

  "Nah, not really," she said.

  "What about you, Sean?"

  "I think your teeth are fraud," he replied.

   "Okay, so it's clear to me that nobody in this car has ever heard of braces, Invisalign, or a retainer. That's what I'm hearing."

  "We have, but the thing is, London, we all had braces and our teeth don't look like that," Paris explained.

  "I had braces and my gap is low-key starting to come back," Shannon added.

  "I still don't understand why you guys think my teeth aren't real. I'm not even old enough to get denture implants."

  Perhaps my teeth are better-looking than there's, maybe that's because when I got braces, I followed the food rules I was given, though I'm not even sure that that really affects your teeth, more so the bracket. Plus, I got my teeth whitened professionally once in a while.

Shannon dropped Paris and me off at home. I was greeted by Diane and Ezra, along with Cosmo who couldn't stop jumping up and down.

  Paris followed me to my room to watch me unpack my clothes and put them in my laundry bag.