𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐒

I'm really really sorry for the mediocre chapter titles.
[𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍]

𝐈 𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐋-
ing at me to get off of Darion who claimed that he 'didn't know my girl is.'

  "Bro, get the fuck off me!"

  "No, you said you don't know who my lady is. Look that's her right there." I grabbed his chin and forced him to look at Paris who, when I lord at her, looked disappointed.

  Slowly, I released Darion and backed away. Paris took my hand quickly and dragged me through the crowd of people.

  "Move, please. Excuse me. Pardon," she said.

  I was beyond mortified with myself, not only because I allowed someone to make me angry over something little, but also because of how I handled it and how I handled it in front of my lady.

  "Paris, I'm sorry," I told her softly.

  "It's whatever, London," she said dismissively.

  "It's not whatever. I'm really sorry."

  "London, it's fine."

  "I embarrassed you."

  "No, you didn't!" She whipped her head around fiercely. "Why do you think that?"

  "I attacked someone . . . even though he had it coming."

  "He did have it coming, and that's why when you did attack him, I didn't say anything. Darion finally met his match — you."

  "So you're not mad at me?"

  "Of course, I'm mad, I'm mad that you stopped dancing with me."

  I smiled, though I was still ashamed of my behavior.

  "Want to go home?" Paris asked softly.

  I shook my head yes.

  "Okay, come on, let's go. I'm sorry I urged you to come out."

  I swept Paris up with one arm supporting her back and the other supporting her legs. We finished our dance where we left off at home.

At some point, I had called my dad to tell him what happened.

  "So how are things?"

  "I beat this guy's ass last night?"

  "Oh really?"

  "Yeah."

  "He made you upset?"

  "Yeah." I then explained the reason why I did the things I did.

  "To sum it up, you felt disrespected?"

  "Yes, exactly. I apologized to Paris for embarrassing her and everything. I'm not going to say I won't do it again, because, for her, I would. This guy that got his ass beat, I don't like him. I hate him, in fact. I've never hated someone in my life. His mere presence pisses me off, Dad. Seriously, like, people like him should just go extinct."

  "Wow, that's a strong hatred."

  "I know."

At school, it seemed that everyone was talking about the little altercation between me and Darion. Lunch was especially horrible because I felt like everyone was staring at me. I didn't want to be known as this violent person.

"It's because they've never seen someone so fine, that's why they're staring," Paris told me.

Aiden had come up to our table, seeming a little frustrated.

"Hey, guys, look, London, I like you and all, you know, you're cool and everything, real chill, real laid back. Yada, yada, yada. But you can't just go around throwing drinks at people, man. That's not cool. This is not Bad Girls Club."

"My fault, Aiden. I just felt disrespected by Darion and you know, some people don't take kindly to disrespect."

"I get that, but next time, take that outside and handle that. You could even make sure someone records it for me."

"Okay, I'll do that next time."

Aiden walked away just as Priscilla began walking over. No one said anything when she arrived, we acted as if she wasn't there."

"So does anyone over here have a problem?" Priscilla wanted to know. "London, are you the one with a problem?"

"Not anymore, I already handled my business yesterday."

"Oh, trust me, I saw. Shannon, You gotta a problem? I know you like to be dick riding Paris."

"Alright, that's enough, you have to go," Sean said.

"No, it's fine, she can stay. But Priscilla, I'm not dick riding anyone, let's make that clear."

"Okay, whatever, Kristen, do you have a problem?"

"Girllll, nobody over here has a problem but you," Paris said. "You came over here, you have a problem."

"I don't have a problem."

"You obviously do. Leave us. Let us enjoy our lunch and talk about how your friend got his ass beat. And you wanna call Shannon a dick rider. You're my only and biggest dick rider. Just leave."

"Make me." Priscilla threw her bottle of water at us then.

  Before I could do anything Paris threw the bottle at Priscilla's head.

  I hadn't noticed Ms. Noreen standing nearby until she called Priscilla and Paris's names.