𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄

[𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒]

𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇
without talking to one another. At lunch, I sat with Darion everyday and barley saw him in the cafeteria.

We were eventually ungrounded (I was grounded for lying) which meant that I was 'free' to do whatever and go wherever. I didn't really like being ungrounded since I made poor decisions with my freedom. Darion was basically my chauffeur, we went out almost everyday after school. I preferred to stay home, but London was home.

It was still a dumb decision for me to choose going out with Darion than staying home, since . . . . Darion could be controlling.

For example; one night the two of us got into an argument when we were walking to his car. Apparently, it was my fault that guys whistled at me when I walked by.

"You like being treated like a whore, right?" he hissed.

"What?"

"You might as well just get on a pole naked and start dancing to 'She Knows.'"

"I'm so confused. What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about how you're okay those guys who made noise when we walked by."

"Oh, well, what was I supposed to do? I'm not trying to get beat up or ganged raped if I say something."

"You could stop trying to show off your body. Guys don't like that, it makes you look desperate."

I was in short dress but I was wearing tights underneath.

"Well I'm not trying to show anything off," I told him. "I'm simply dressing in what I like."

"You like whores, I get it. You like dressing like one and you like whores in general."

He drove me home, but had the nerve to text me afterwards as if he didn't just call me a 'whore.' I didn't reply to any of them and actually had to block him for that.

The next day he was upset about it.

"The fuck is your problem?" he asked me at my locker.

I didn't respond to that.

"Hello, bitch? Paris." He waved his hand in front of my face.

"Okay watch your fucking mouth. Don't call me a bitch. I have not disrespected you at all but you keep coming at me crazy."

"Or what?"

"Bye, Darion," I said dismissively.

I shut my locker and turned on one foot to walk away but Darion grabbed my wrist and forcefully dragged me down the hall to the janitor's closet, closing the door, my back was against the wall.

"You've got a lot of nerve."

"What did I even do wron—"

"Shut the fuck up! Let me talk!" He closed his eyes, I assumed to gather his words or thoughts.
"You've got a lot of nerve."

"You said that already."

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Shut up!" He then sighed. "Look, I'm tired of you. You walk around here, in your little ass skirt, thinking you're the shit. Now I took you out yesterday and even dropped you off, then you had the audacity to try and ghost me after. Who the fuck do you think you are, Paris?"

His hand was still gripping my wrist.

"Get off of me." I tried to push him back but he had me pinned.

"What're you gonna do, Paris?" His other hand grabbed my jaw. "What're you gonna do?" Tears built up in my eyes as his breath hit my nose.

"Exactly," he concluded and let go of me. "Fucking weak as hell, can't do shit for yourself."

I had never felt more helpless in my life.

That's wasn't the only incident where Darion had gotten violent with me.

There was the time where he got really drunk at Jace Lawrence's party and got mad me because he thought I was trying to 'out drink' him in a shot competition or something. Mind you, I don't drink, period. Alcohol's nasty.

"You— you think you're hot shit?" he slurred, stumbling toward me. "You ain't shit, bitch! I c—can out drink everyone here."

"Drunk-ass," I muttered and he gripped my arm, pulling me close to him.

"What? What? What? What'd you say?"

"You're drunk."

"Bitch," he snapped. "I'm perfectly s—sober."

Gray started pulling him away from me, thankfully, and I escaped the kitchen. I went to one of the bedrooms, and started crying.

A new bruise on my arm. Spectacular.

The door opened, at that point, I didn't care if anyone saw me crying.

"Come here, baby." Hearing Shannon's voice just made me cry even more. She took a seat next to me and pulled me in her arms.  "Want me to drive you home?"

I shook my head yes.

She wrapped her arm around my waist and led me downstairs. I could hear Darion in the kitchen, yelling about me.

"That little bitch-ass Junior, wannabe senior-ass bitch thought she could out drink me. I bet her ass is sleeping with that nigga staying at her house, that fucking slut."

I pulled away from Shannon and went to the kitchen, I pushed through the audience Darion was facing.

"Oh, here come the whore—"

I grabbed a bottle of alcohol off the table and broke it on the side of his head. First, I kneed his crotch quickly, then I punched his throat. Since he tilted forward because I kneed him, I took another bottle of alcohol and hit him upside the head.

His inebriated state grave me an advantage, and he fell to the floor. I got on the floor to and began punching him repeatedly, though I was sure I want doing it right since my thumb started to hurt.

Two arms were trying to pull me off, yelling 'stop.' It wasn't Shannon so I elbowed that person, hitting them in the nose, I'm pretty sure.

I hit Darion one last time and got up slowly. That's when I saw that it was Priscilla who got hit. Darion stayed in the floor. Priscilla glared at Shannon and I as we left the kitchen.

"Next time mind your business," Shannon muttered to her.

I finally felt somewhat accomplished.