𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

A/N
~Finally added a prologue!

~Warning: This story contains topics that may be upsetting/triggering to certain readers.

~You may not like the main girl character very much in the beginning of the story.  For my main guy, I won't tolerate any name slander, same with my main girl.

~My apologies for grammar and spelling mistakes

~That's pretty much it. Enjoy!

☽☽☽

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍," 𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 London, my arms still wrapped around him with my head on his chest.

  "You won't have to worry about that," he murmured into my hair. "But you can't refuse me either."

  "You won't have to worry about that."

  London finally came to terms with his feelings for me. Finally, we could be together. Although, I knew this would be kind of hard for him considering he wasn't an open book. I would take things slow with him if that was what he needed.

  The two of us eventually pulled back from each other but still stayed close. London took my wrist gently and brushed his lips against the bruise, he did the same with my arm.

  "This," he pointed to my bruised arm. "This is borderline assault."

  "So was what I did earlier," I muttered.

  "What'd you do earlier?"

  "Doesn't matter," I disregarded. "Do I get a kiss?"

  His lips twisted up slowly and he shook his head eagerly.

  I closed my eyes slowly as he leaned down. His soft lips locked onto mine. I utilized my hands to cup his face lightly. Slowly, he presented his tongue.  London put his hands on both sides of my neck gently and began caressing my cheek with his thumb.

  We eventually pulled back to breathe. I took a look at his wonderful face. admired his marvelous  features, and smiled.

  "Goodnight, Paris."

  "Night, London," I breathed. He kissed the side of my temple and was gone.