𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐈

[𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍]

𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her onto my lap. I kissed her jawline which made her smile shyly.

  Kristen, Shannon, and Sean were seated not long after.

  "London, those just came out," Sean remarked, referring to my new Jordan's. "How'd you cop those already?"

  I moved my eyes to my lovely lady, who had gifted them to me.

  "Paris, want to get me a pair?" Sean tried.

  Paris scoffed. "Uhh, hell no. Let Shannon get your pair."

  "I just got him a Gucci bracelet for Valentine's Day," Shannon said. "He's not getting anything right now."

  Paris said this in a mutter but she was close to me so of course I heard and felt bad. "I'm kind of broke right now, anyway . . . spent all my allowance money on those shoes."

  I looked back at her. When she processed her words, she turned to me frantically. "Please don't, it's fine—"

  "I don't want you spending all of your money on me—"

   "London, it's fine! They're a gift, just accept that."

   "Again, I don't want you spending—" just then I realized that our friends had been staring at us. "Let's do this somewhere else," I muttered to her.

  "No, let's not do this at all. Please just accept my gift like I accept all of yours."

  I nodded, just so the subject would change and I could bring this up during a more private moment between Paris and me.

  I didn't like people spending a lot of money on me. Something about it made me feel like a nuisance. Especially when I started living with the Havens, I did my best at not asking for much even if it was a necessity (like visiting my mother's grave) and instead insisted on helping around the house and doing things by myself.

   However, that was unnecessary since Ezra and Diane treated me as a son. I received a weekly allowance which I denied at first and insisted I'd make my own money and get a job; Diane pulled some strings and had my room designed to make me feel more comfortable in her home; she let me use her car whenever and whenever and suggested that I keep it. And Ezra, well, he was a second father to me.

  I realized that no one was making me feel like a burden. Even when I first arrived and Paris and I weren't on good terms — I don't think I ever heard her complain about my presence, out loud at least. The only person who was making me feel like a problem was me.

I didn't bring up the gift subject again and instead chose, to simply accept it. Diane and Ezra had gone out for the night after Paris convinced them to.

  "Okay, bye."

  "If you're hungry, you both can order or go out," Diane said. "Just be back by eleven and call us if you do. Oh, and use protection—"

  "Mother—!" Paris screeched then calmed down. "Goodbye, enjoy your night."

  When she closed and locked the door, she turned to me with a grin and skipped her way into my arms.

I carried Paris upstairs to her room and sat her down with her back to me.

   Paris turned around and reached up to kiss me. She slipped her tongue into my mouth while caressing my arm. I let out a breath when I pulled back to see if I was right about what she wanted. Her eyes were filled with sexual longing.

I hoped mine was able for her to read, so didn't feel weird and knew what I wanted.

I pulled off her tank top, and she removed the shorts that hugged her derrière on her own, leaving her in a blush lace bra panty set. Before I could begin kissing her again, she lifted my shirt by the hem, encouraging me to take it off. I did so quickly and threw it somewhere, along with my shorts, leaving me in my boxers that definitely didn't hide the erect longing for her.

"Paris, lie down."

She did as I told her to and laid on her back, I got on top of her, careful not to put all of my weight on her. The condom that was on the nightstand was on me in seconds.

Paris's hands latched onto my trapezius muscles as I entered her. It was a good feeling, she moaned. Her insides felt amazing surrounding my penis. When I buried my head in her shoulder, I began moving in and out of her slowly,

"London?"

"Yes, love,"

"Faster, please?"

"Oh," I whispered sadly. "I'm sorry. This doesn't feel good."

"What?! No!"

"No this doesn't feel good?"

"No, as in this feels amazing. You feel amazing, which is why I want you to go faster." She chuckled. "You going faster is satisfaction being enhanced."

I nodded and gave her what she wanted. Perhaps I was too gentle with her. I thrust myself in and out of Paris, receiving a noise of struggle from her. Her hands gripped my trapezius muscles again. I gazed down at her as she kept her eyes closed. My hands cradled her head and I lightly pressed my lips against her forehead.

"I love you so much."

"I love you, too."