𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄: 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐕𝐎𝐖𝐒

[𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍]

"𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 . . . 𝐓𝐖𝐎!"

  Together, Paris and I blew out our candles and kissed.

"Thank you guys so much," she said.

"Yeah, and beautiful singing," I remarked to our friends.

Kristen took pictures of Paris and me as we cut our cake the way the bride and groom do at their wedding.

  After having a piece of cake, Paris came and put her hands on my shoulders. "Time for our birthday vows," she reminded.

"Oh right! Uh, guys, Paris and I will be right back. We just need a private moment." I took Paris's hand and led the way.

"Don't eat all of our cake," Paris warned.

We stood face to face near the pool that had red rose petals floating on top. For a while we just stared at each other, until Paris broke the silence.

"What's wrong?" she said, grinning.

"What's wrong with who?"

"What's wrong with you?" she chuckled.

"Nothing, what's wrong with you? You gotta staring problem, Paris?"

"No, do you, London?"

"No, but you seem to, though."

  She crossed her arms against her chest and tilted her head to the side.

"Oh, is that right?"

"Yeah, that is right."

"Okay, hm, awesome,"

"Awesome," I repeated.

  We laughed together.  "So are you going to read your vows first?" I asked with a smile.

  "Nah, you go."

  "Alright then."

  I pulled out my folded paper from my pocket and began,

"Paris, because of you, I've been able to trust people and let my guard down, something I'd never thought I'd be able to do. When I tried to keep myself from falling for you it was too late. I had already formed this protective nature over you . . . One of the many reasons I love you dearly is because you're simply you. Playful; Authentic; Romantic; Incomparable; Self-assured . . . Honest; Audacious; Vivacious; Enchanting; Natural." Paris blushed and looked away which made me snicker at her, I continued. "You also had and still have a positive outlook on our relationship, which I did not in the beginning. But now, being with you, that's changed. Paris, you are my comfort. And, I look forward to spending many more birthdays with you."

I looked up to be graced with Paris's wide, perfect smile that reached her eyes.

  "Did you mean everything you said?"

  "Of course I meant everything I said. I feel like at this point, you should know how I feel about you. How can you not understand that you're my everything?"

A tear went down her face as we gazed at each other. Quickly, she wiped it.

"No crying," Paris told herself. "Okay, now it's my turn.

  "Although I didn't know it then, September fourth was a miracle day for the Haven house. It was the day I first met you. We exchanged words, rude and vulgar ones. You checked my attitude more than once, I did the same. . . I then got to know you as a person, and I realized that this arrogant guy in the room next to mine isn't all that bad . . . Very soon, I began to admire the type of person you are. Of course, there was a time when you hurt me emotionally, but that didn't change my feelings for you or the way I saw you. Even then, when we went days without speaking to each other, I still saw you as this wonderful person, and I still do. I always will. You've even helped me remove a negative factor from my life." She let out a breath and continued. "I'll be the first to admit, I'm not always the best person, yet you love me anyway. And that's one of the many, many reasons I love you so much—" Paris's voice broke and she quickly wrapped her arms around my neck.

  I was confused as to why she stopped, the note was beautiful.

I wrapped arms around Paris's body warmly as she let out light sobs into my chest.

"The note is beautiful," I murmured in her hair. "Why are you crying?"

"Because . . . " she pulled back and I wiped her tears. "I love you so much. London, I'm not crying because I'm sad. I'm crying because I'm happy . . . so, so happy. How can I not be? I love you and you love me. That's enough to make me happy for the rest of my life."

"I love you."

"I love you."

I kissed Paris passionately, still holding her.

She slowly pulled away from me to wipe her tears.

"I can't believe I'm crying on my birthday, again. At least it's not like the last time."

"You've cried on your birthday before?"

"Duh, doctors were all in my space, I was covered in blood and this thing called vernix caseosa. It was a mess."

I laughed and then pulled Paris in a tight embrace, gently kissing her forehead once.

"Happy Birthday, Paris."

"Happy Birthday, London."

Nothing else mattered to me at that moment. Only the girl in my arms who I loved ever so deeply. We were alone, it seemed that everyone around us — that everyone in the world had disappeared.

There was only us.

London and Paris.

The End.

A/N

Anddd that's a wrap! Thank you so much to the people who read this story, thank you for the votes and comments that encouraged me to move forward with this story.

I know it's been annoying that my uploads aren't consistent but take that up with my school lol.

I'll let you know when I come out with another story. And stay in tune for bonus chapters along with outtakes I'm working on.

Once again, thank you for reading❤️❤️.