Chapter 5

"So wait let me get this straight, Fred and George moved into your room because you've been having nightmares and don't want to be alone at night?" Hermione asked curiosly as you hermione, Ron, and Harry walked to positions class. " yep, they offered when they walked into my room to me having a nightmare yesterday." Y/n said dishonestly. " why were they in your room? what did they need?" Ron asked suspiciously. "Uhhh they wanted to know if I had an extra ink"y/n said quickly hoping they believed her. "But they had plenty of ink they still have a few jars" Ron said with a know it all tone. "Uhhhh i don't know that they told me Ron" y/n said with a nervous look on her face hoping they won't ask anymore questions. " hey y/n can talk to you real quick" Harry asked while lightly grabbing your wrist but it still made you Wince in pain. " yeah sure there's an empty classroom over here" y/n said as she grabbed Harry hand and pulled him into the empty room. " show me" Harry said with a stern tone. " show you what Harry" y/n replied nervously. " you know what y/n they told me" Harry said quietly as he pointed to her sleeves. " do I have to?" Y/n said sadly hoping he wouldn't make her. " yes" was all Harry said. Your didn't say anything just lifted your sleeves. " y/n why would you do that?" Harry asked calmly but sadly. " I'm sorry Harry I didn't think anyone would find out" y/n said ignoring the question. " it's okay just please y/n come to me or the twins next time before you do it. I want to help you through this but I can if you shut me out. Your all the family I have left " Harry said as he pulled you in for a hug. "Okay I will. Thank you for not being mad. I can't lose you either Harry" y/n said back while wrapping arms around around her brothers back. " we have to get to class now. I don't want snape taking points again " Harry said as he helped roll your sleeves down. " okay let's go" y/n said back as they walk to the door.

" ugh I hate the boring class" Ron complained. "Snapes the worst" Hermione chimed in.
"Hey y/n!" Said the annoying blonde Draco malfoy from being the group. " ugh what malfoy?!" Y/n said annoyed. " just wanted to say you dropped this." Said Draco with a smirk as he handing her a razor blade. " ugh that's not mine malfoy." Y/n said confused. " you sure cuz I know you like cutting yourself" Draco said loud enough for the whole hallway to hear. You froze and stood there terrified. " as if y/n would do something so horrid to herself, right y/n" hermione scoffed. You said nothing and a tear said down your cheek and another and another. "Y/n?" Hermione said with a hint and worry in her her voice "right" she said again. You didn't know what to do or say so you just ran. "Y/n?!" Harry yelled with sadness in his voice then he turned to Draco with an expression that would terrify anyone. " I'm going to fucking kill you next time I see you malfoy. So watch your back" Harry yelled with so much anger and hatred in his voice it would make the scariest person cry before running after you. Hermione and Ron son ran after him and y/n.

"Y/n please open the door I just wanna talk" Hermione said in between her cries. " I thought you were okay. Why didn't you tell me y/n. I'm your best friend I would have helped you please just let me in" Hermione said crying more. She's never seen y/n isolate her herself for days without seeing anyone but the twins. It scared Hermione. But suddenly she heard the door unlock and open and there stood her best friend in an oversized hoodie and sweatpants with her purple/pink hair in the messiest bun she's ever seen with bags under eyes that looks like she has slept in days and and her skin so pale it looks like she hasn't seen sun in years.  Hermione just hugged you. " hurry up and come in please so I can lock the door" y/n said quietly as her voice cracked. Hermione came in as sat on her bed. " y/n are you okay?" Hermione asked. " fantastic" y/n whispered as she say next to Hermione. Hermione just put your head on her lap to put your bun and played with your hair. " I can't believe he did that IN FRONT OF EVERYONE! EVERYONE HERMIONE!!!" Y/n yelled through sobs. " I know hun. I'm sorry. He shouldn't have done that. We have to hold Harry and the twins back anytime they see him" Hermione said in a soothing voice. " good I hope one of them atleats curse him" y/n said quietly as she cries in her best friends lap. " y/n when was the last time you slept" Hermione asked as she grabbed a brush from your nightstand. " since he said that I haven't been able to just wake up crying so I gave up" y/n whispered honestly. " y/n that was 4 days ago you need some sleep" Hermione said back with concern in her voice. " I can't All I see is that scene play out" y/n whispered as she started crying more. " sleep I'm right her Ill be right here when you wake up i promise okay?" Hermione said quietly as she brushed your hair. " okay thank you. That feels so calming Hermione" y/n said as she was already started drifting to sleep. "Im glad I'll keep brushing than" Hermione replied as she continued brushing her hair.

2 hours later Fred and George walked in. " you got her to sleep?!" Fred whispered. " yeah. She was exhausted I could tell. When you brush her hair while her heads in your lap it makes her tired so it put her to sleep sometimes if you hum or sing it works faster. Worked when she'd have nightmares at the burrow after incident during the triwizard competition after Cedric's death" Hermione whispered  ( Cedric was your first boyfriend and after you broke up you two were still close friends ). " poor y/n! I hate she's going through this. I wish we could help her" George whispered with sadness. " you are she may not say it but you are without you in her room she'd be alone and she hates being alone it's one of her fears. She's scared something will happen. Ginny and I used to take turns sleeping in here with her last year." Hermione said to the twins as she continued to play with your hair so you wouldn't wake up. "Makes since of why she's always jumpy when she's alone" Fred said as he lifted your head so hermione could get up and he took her place. " you can go if you want we can take it from here" George said. " I promised her I would be here when she woke up" said Hermione while she stretched. " it's 11 pm sleep on the bed I can move her to the couch and lay her next to me so she doesn't wake up" Fred said as he lifted you bridal style. "You sure? I can take the couch and you three can have the bed? Hermione asked as she took her shoes off and grabbed a pair of your shorts and oversized hoodies. "Yeah I'm sure" Fred said he laid on the couch with you next to him. " George you can have half the bed just please don't try to cuddle me?" Hermione said as she went the bathroom to change and am get ready for bed. " thanks and I won't" George chuckles back as he grabbed his pyjamas " don't come out till I say so cuz I'm changing" George said to Hermione. " Kaykay" Hermione replied.

That is chapter 5!!! Poor y/n!!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Gonna try to post another tonight and I'll make it longer! Bye for now!!❤️
-Megan😊