Chapter 12

After surgery
"How is she" Harry asked the surgeon as he walked in my room. "There was a lot of internal bleeding. Honestly it's a miracle she's still alive right now especially from the height and the glass roof. We got most of it but her liver is too damaged to save it. Unless we find a donor she won't last more than 2 weeks" the surgeon said place a hand on Harry shoulder. "Can I get checked to see if I can donate it?" Harry asked as a tear rolled down his cheek. " yes but we'd only need a portion of it. I can get a doctor to come up and talk to you about it. I have another surgery to get to. I'm sorry about your sister." The surgeon said before leaving the room. "Wait" Harry said turning to the surgeon. "When will she wake up?" Harry asked. " within a couple hours" the surgeon replied before walking out of the room. " I guess I have to go back and tell them the news" Harry whispered before evaporating to the burrow.

"Harry back so quick?" George asked as Harry walked in with tear filled eyes. " why are you crying?" Ginny asked worried as she starting walk to him. "Is she alive?" George asked as tears brim his eye. "Yes" Harry said as he wiped his tears away on his hoodie sleeve. "Then why are you crying" Fred asked standing up from the dining room table. "Your gonna want to sit down for this" Harry whispered trying to calm down. " Harry what's going on?" Fred asked as he sat back down slow. "Y/n's liver was severely damaged and they weren't able to save it so unless they find a donor for her she won't make it" Harry said trying not to break down. "No" George whispered as he got up. "I'm going to get tested to see if I'm a match to her." Harry said as he sat down. "I have to go see her" George said evaporating to the hospital. " I can't lose her" Harry sobbed with his head in his hands. " neither can I Harry we'll find one" Fred said patting Harry's back for support. " I can't tell her I can't face her and tell her she's dying!" Harry whispered. "I can do it for you Harry" Fred said as he hugged your sobbing twin.

"How long have I been asleep?" You groaned in pain as you try to hear if anyone's there. "10 hours the surgery took a little longer then planned princess" Fred said grabbing you good hand. "Did it go well?" You asked worried as you held Fred's hand. "Love" George said from the other side of your bed. "George your here" you said with a smile. "Yeah I am." George said with a sad tone. " why do you sound sad? Is everything okay with me?" You asked confused. "Princess we should wait for the doctor to come in to give you more pain meds before we talk" Fred said you could tell he was crying from his voice cracking. "No what's wrong?! Am I going to die?!" Y/n said loudly as she could feel the pain getting worse. Silence... just silence... "guys? Are you still there" you asked scared lacing your voice. "Yeah we're still here love" George replied as he cried silently. " why didn't you answer my question?" You asked feeling the sting of tears brimming your eyes. Silence again... making you even more scared. "Please tell me if I'm dying" you said your voice cracking. "Yes unless we find a liver donor" Fred whispered as he rubbed you knuckles. "How long do I have?" You asked in shock. "2 weeks" George whispered. The world stopped all you could hear was ringing and the faint voice of the twin asking you questions but you couldn't make out the words. I'm dying kept going over and over. Then the dizziness and sense of nausea. I'm dying... your hands go numb. I'm dying. The ringing gets louder. I'm dying. The voices of you boyfriends are silent. IM DYING. then the feeling of nothing overwhelmed you then it all went black.
"Y/n?!" Fred yelled. "Y/n can you hear us?!" George yelled worried. "Someone help!!" Both the twins yelled at the same time. Nurses rushed in to check on me.

" Is she okay?" George asked crying as he looked at the nurse. " yess she's okay just passed out from the shock" the nurse assured them. The two redhead both sighed in relief. "She needs to rest now. Go home get some sleep and come back tomorrow it's late." The nurse said nicely. "Okay" Fred said

"How'd she take it" Ginny asked standing up as soon as the front door opened. "Not well she passed out from shock" George whispered as he looked at his hands. "Is she okay?" Harry asked standing next to Ginny. "Yeah she had to eat so we left" George responded walking up the stairs to his room. "Do mum and dad know yet" Fred asked his little sister. "No mhm's been out shopping all day and dad's still at work." Ron answered hugging his brother. "Who's going to tell them" Fred asked looking at the 3 teenagers. "I will tell them this time" Harry said as he sat down. "Are you sure?" Fred asked sitting in-front of him. "Yeah" Harry replied wiping a tear off his cheek.

"I'm home!" Molly shouts as she steps out of the fireplace. "Mrs. Weasley can you sit over here I have news." Harry said trying to keep his tears from coming back. "Harry is everything okay" Molly asked worried as she rushed to Harry. Harry bursted out crying "no" Harry sobbed. "Is y/n okay?" Molly asked worrying even more. "No" Harry said again. "What happened" Molly said hoping she was alive. "If she doesn't get a liver donor she'll die in 2 weeks" he sobbed as he tried to make the sentence "oh Harry I'm so sorry!" Molly said as she hugged Harry tightly. "They'll find one" Molly said as she wiped his tears.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
Who will y/n's donor be?
Have a great day!! Stay safe!!!❤️❤️
-Megan💚