Chapter 27

9 AM The day of the party
"Princess time to get up" George whispered shaking yn gently. "Ughh why it's not 10 yet" yn whined flipping over so was laying on her stomach. "I know but you have a big day today you need to start the day" George said rubbing her back. "Nothings happening today what are you talking about?" Yn asked lifting her head. "You'll see. Now come on" George said peeling the blanket off you. "Okay fine" yn huffed getting up and getting clothes. "I'll bring breakfast up you can't come down okay?" George said kissing her forehead. "Why not?" Yn asked putting her hair in a braid. "It's a surprise but you have to stay up here you can only go to the bathroom and here. Yell if you need anything I'll get your breakfast." George informed before kisses her and walking down the stairs. "Weird" yn muttered as she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth.
                   2 hours later
"Okay love no questions. Get Dulled up wear your dress im bringing the girls in there getting dressed up too. No asking them questions. Okay?" Fred said walking into the room. "Okay that's not suspicious at all" yn said getting her dress out of the closet. "Okay I'll send them up! I love you!" Fred said kissing up then leaving.  "Okay so we brought our dresses and makeup im not doing anything to my hair but a simple little braid" Ginny said walking into the room and placing her dress on the bed. "Yeah I brought mine too!" Hermione said placing it next to Ginny's. "Okay. This is weird. But okay." Yn said getting started on her hair "so hermione how was your time running?" Yn asked doing her hair. "It sucked. Ron and Harry had a fight Ron left and we had to keep moving and didn't see him for a while til he showed up and saved Harry. After this we'll probably try staying at Sirius' house again" hermione answered doing her makeup. "Wow that's a lot I'm sorry. Maybe I can actually come this time" yn suggested finishing her hair. "No your not are you crazy my brothers would go crazy without you" Ginny laughed. "True" yn agreed. "Sucks you have to leave again" yn said sadly. " I know but hopefully not for long." Hermione said. "I think I might wear the dress the twins have me. I'm not sure could you go get them please" yn asked continuing her makeup. " they've already seen you in it wear the yellow" Ginny said. " I agree" hermione said. " okay" yn shrugged.
        An hour and a half later
"I'm ready are you two?" Hermione asked getting her shoes on " yep" the girls said in unison.