Chapter 22

A few days later
"You ready Fred?" George whispered. "Always" Fred said smirking. "Hey princess can you come outside real quick?!" George yelled "coming!" Yn yelled walking down the stairs. "Yeah?" Yn said walking out the front door. "Now!" George yelled and a second later you felt freezing water pour on you. "BOYS! This is freezing!!" Yn yelled.
"Oh my Godric you should have seen your face!" Fred laughing jumping down from the ladder next the to door and walking over to George and high-fiving him. "Run" yn warned before running towards them. "Shit go!" They yelled at the same time before running away. "I'm going to hurt you too!" Yn yells not even a few second later she trips. Brilliant idea. "Hey you okay?" Fred yells running up to you as your laying down not moving. "Princess?" George asked kneeling beside you and slightly shaking you. "Uhh Fred she's not waking" George said worried. "What do you mean? It was a hard fall!" Fred responded kneeling on the other side of you. You take the chance and grab both of them and pull them down while you burst out laughing. "Oh that was good" yn laughs clutching her stomach. "You scared us!" Fred whined sitting up. "Serves you right I'm drenched in cold water!" You laugh back. "It was a good prank though" George chuckled sitting up. "Hell yeah it was!" You snickered as they both stood up handing you there hand to help you up. "Thank you gentlemen" yn said grabbing there hands. "I'm not done being mad though" yn said before yanking them down again. Well that didn't go as expected as they both landed half on each side of you. "Totally backfired"you groaned. "Served you right" the say in unison. "Fair" yn laughs as the twins roll off you. "I'm going to get changed and dry my hair. See you in like 20 minutes" yn says standing up. "Hey I didn't know your hair was (your natural hair color)" Fred said look up at your front the grass. "What are you talking about?" Yn asked confused. "Your hair. The routes are (your natural hair color)" George said standing up. "Shit I forget to dye it recently I guess I'll have to do that since it's already wet." Yn said holding her hand out for Fred. "Can we pick the color?" Fred asked taking your hand and standing. "Sure what color"

"You know I like it. I wasn't sure at first but hey it's cute!" Yn said looking herself in the mirror. " hey princess smile!" George said before taking a picture of you on your phone. "You know I should get you guys a phone. Your obsessed with taking photos and playing games on mine" you said after you smiled for the photo.

"Now you have red hair like us!" George beamed

"Now you have red hair like us!" George beamed. "True. Tripleting?" Yn said unsure as she looked in the mirror again. "Yep!" Fred laughed. "But mine bright red and you guys have a natural red. So it's not the same." Yn said sitting on the sink. "Still close though." George said shrugging. "You look beautiful like always" Fred said kissing your forehead. Thank you freddie" yn smiled. "Wanna annoy Harry?" Yn asked with a smirk. "Always but hermione's with him and you haven't spoken to her since leaving the hospital" Fred said picking up from the sink and putting you down. "Yeah I should probably talk to her" yn said looking down. "You got this!" George said kissing your cheek and walking out the bathroom. "Can you tell her to come to your room so we can talk in private?" Yn asked playing with her fingers. "Ofcourse love" fred said walking out of the bathroom. 

"Yn?" You heard hermione ask as she knocked on the door. "Come in hermione" you said sitting up on the bed. "Fred and George said You wanted to talk?" Hermione asked sitting next to you. "Yeah I want to apologize for being rude to you and ignoring you" yn said looking at her hands. "It's okay I understand. You've been through a Lot and needed space. I respect that" hermione replied "thank you mione but I shouldn't have done that it wasn't your fault. Did your parents get the blood out of the carpet? I can pay them the costs." Yn said looking at hermione. "They got a new carpet for my room. I needed a new one anyways there was a lot of stains on the old one" hermione shrugged. "How much was it?" Yn said going to her purse. "You don't need to pay for it y/n/n. It's okay." Hermione said putting your purse away. "Are you sure?" Yn asked feeling guilty. "I promise. I like your hair by the way!" Hermione said changing the subject as she played with a piece of your hair. "Thank you the twins picked out the color" yn smiled silently grateful she changed the subject. "Did you heal okay?" Hermione asked looking at you. "Yeah I let Molly heal me" yn replied lifting up her shirt a little to show a small scar where the stitches were. "That's good" hermione said smiling. "Want to go hang out with the boys or read?" Yn asked pointing to her books on the floor in the corner. "Definitely read" hermione laughed.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Let me know if you like yn better with red hair. Stay safe be careful and have a good night!❤️
-Megan💚💚