Chapter 30

3 am
Yn's phone started buzzing like crazy waking her up. As she grabbed her phone she say a text with the name "Harry". "Shit boys get up!!!" Yn yelled waking up the boys. "What what's wrong" George yelled shooting into a sitting position. "I got an emergency text from Harry" yn said freaking out. "Open it" Fred said in a panic voice. "Okay." Yn said clicking the notification. "Emergency mode activated current location: the Malloy manor" yn read out loud "ping" the phone went off "text from Hermione" "ping" the phone went again "text from Ron" "open them"
"Emergency mode activated current location: Malloy manor" yn read out loud look at Hermione's text. "Ron's is the same" yn said her voice cracking and tears threatening to spill. "I have to go!" Yn said getting out of bed and rushing to the closet. "Go where?!" George asked standing up. "To help them!" Yn said peeling off her tanktop and throwing a black crop top on. "Whoa no your not! You could get killed" Fred said standing up next to george. "So could they! Harry's my twin boys! Mione and Ron are my best friends. I can't let them die!!" She shouted grabbing a pair of black pants on. "Yn slow down they can handle this" George said stopping her and placing his hands on her shoulders. "Boys I love you to death but that's my twin! I can't lose him! I'm going!" Yn said getting out of George's grip and quickly braiding her hair in to braids. "Then we'll come" the twins said in unison. "No. Your staying mom needs you. She'll be worried to death. Stay please!" Yn begged packing a small bag. "Love please don't go!" Fred said his voice cracking. "We can't lose you" George said tears threatening to spill at any moment. "I have to. I'm sorry I love you." Yn said putting shoes on. "They can handle this!!! You just want an excuse to help!" Fred yelled. "That's not true!!! I don't want an excuses!! You think I want to go!! I have to help them!!" Yn yelled back. "If you go you can forget about the wedding"fred whispered stopping yn dead in her tracks. "That's not fair fred but if your making me choose between you and saving my best friends lives I choose them" yn said a tear slipping down her cheek as she grabbed her wand and walked out the bedroom door. "Wait please princess!!" George yelled running after her shortly after you could hear the snap of her apperating.