Chapter 13

12 days left
"Any lucky yet?" You ask as Fred helps you sit up. "Sadly not yet but we still have time. Your brothers and the Weasleys test come back in a couple days" the nurse replied as she checked you blood pressure. " wait the Weasleys?!" You say starting at Fred and and George. "Surprise" the twins said nervously. "May I have a second with the twins alone really quick?" You asked the nurse. "Ofcourse let me just finish taking your vital and I'll be out of your hair." The nurse said giving a sorey look to the boys.

"You got tested?! Are you crazy!" You shouted as soon as the nurse shut the door. "Debatable" Fred said trying to make you laugh. "Not funny! That a surgery guys! This is your first time in a muggle hospital! And you want to get a major surgery and be hospitalized for days?!" You yelled quietly. If they could only see the deadly glare you were giving them. "If it means saving your life than it's worth it!" George said with a louder tone than before. "Who all got tested?!" You shouted angrily. "All of us plus hermione and Neville" Fred whispered as he looked at the ground. "WHAT?!" You screamed. "Harry and hermione are from the muggle world but the rest of you aren't! How are expected to go under the knife?!" You yelled quietly again. "The knife?" George said a little scared. "Yes George they have to cut you open to do surgery!" You shouted. "I didn't know that!" George said worried "but I'd still do it for you if it meant Saving your life I'd go through the pain of being cut open a million times for you." George said proudly as he walked up to you and held your hand. "You know they put you asleep to do it right?" You said confused. "Oh thank Godric." Fred said with a sigh of relief. "Sometimes I wanna strangle you too" you said laughing. "Thank you" the twins said in unison and they started laughing. "When do these bandages come off my eyes?" I said annoyed. Godric I'm so tired of only seeing black! "Tomorrow it's been 2 weeks since your fall" Fred said excitedly. " thank godric!" You said excitedly

                          11 days left
"You ready Ms. potter" the doctor asked.  As he prepared the table next to you. "You have no idea" you sighed out. "Okay it's gonna be slight painfully seeing light since your eyes are still healing and not seeing it for a long time" the doctor warned me while taking the tape off. There's a bright light all the sudden. " ow fuck that hurts!" You yelled sue to the sensitivity of your eyes. "Y/n language!" Molly said sternly. "Sorry Mrs. Weasley it just burns like hell!" You said trying to cover your eyes. " it's going to for a little when I'm done and applied to drops i can turn the light off for you and don't touch your eyes please" the doctor said as she took the other side off. "Oww fuckkkkk!!!" You yelled in pain. "I'll excuse it this time hun" Molly said rubbing your hand as you cried squeezing your eyes shut and holding your arm up to block the light. "Honey I need you to open your eyes so I can put the drops in" the doctor said rubbing my shoulder. "But the pain" you said crying. "I know honey I'm sorry I'll be as quick as I can. "Okay" you say as you open your eyes and start screaming from the burning and pain sensation. " I know honey I know but you have to calm down it's not good in your condition" the doctor said putting the drops in which just made the burning sensation intensify. " stop please it hurts too much" you yell as you try to cover your eyes. "Can one of you hold you arms down please?" The doctor said trying to hold you still. Fred and George held your arms down trying calm you down. "It's okay love it's almost done" Fred said trying to be careful with your bad arm. "We're right here princess it's okay" George said hold your other arm down. "And done" the doctor said before cleaning up the tray next to you. "Can you shut the light off now please?!" You cried squeezing your eyes shut. "Of course I'm sorry I had to do that. You will have to get drops for a few days" the doctor said turning off the lights. "No I can't do that again" you said crying from the burning that will still there. " I know I'm sorry honey but you have to." The doctor replied before leaving. @ are you okay sweetie?" Molly asked rubbing your cheek with her thumb. "Yeah just hurts like crazy" you replied as you tried to get comfortable. "Here sit up love." Fred said sitting you up. "Why?" You replied confused as you sat up with Fred and mollys assistance. "I'm gonna help you get comfortable" Fred says as he climbs in bed where you upper body was moments before and his legs on each side of you. "Lay back now love" he says gently pulling you back. "Better now?" He asked playing with your hair. "Much better that position was hurting my stomach where the stitches are" you said sighed as you smiles looking up at him. "I'm glad" Fred replied kissing your cheek. "Uhh hello we're still here" Ginny said face palming. "Right sorry guys." You said blushing. "Just happy to see you smiling. Haven't seen that smile in awhile" Harry replied smiling at you. "Aww did Harry miss seeing his sister happy" your said in a baby voice. "Oh shut up loser" Harry said laughing which made you ask laugh. "Oww don't make me laugh it hurts my stomach. " you said trying to stop laughing.

                                10 days left
"We'll I have so great news!" The surgeon said as he walked in. " you found a donor?!" You said excitedly. "Yes we did! One of your friends tested positive!" The surgeon replied happily. "Who?!" You said worried but excited at the same time....

Cliffhanger!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! I love how Molly treats Harry and y/n like her own!! Anyways have a great day and stay safe guys!!❤️❤️
-Megan💚