Chapter 29

"You know we should get drunk" yn said out of nowhere as they lay on their bed. "That was random" George chuckled laying sideways at the bottom of the bed. "What I can be spontaneous" yn said faking an offended tone. "Yeah but that's as just our of nowhere"Fred said propping himself onto his elbows. "Well I'm drinking" yn said getting up and going to the closet. "Why are you going in the closet?" Fred asked. "I hide vodka up here. I prefer it over fire whiskey." Yn said trying to reach it and going onto her tip toes and grabbing then surprising the boys with doing a backflip and going to the door and going downstairs. "What was that!" George whispered to Fred. "No clue but I never knew she could do flips did you?!" Fred responded standing. "I did not!" George said shocked standing up and following Fred downstairs. "How'd you do that!" Fred said still shocked. "Aunt petunia made me do gymnastics for 9 years until I was 14 I did it during the summer and during free time at Hogwarts" yn shrugged grabbing glasses and heading outside "you two coming?" Yn said poking her head back into the door frame. "Uhh yeah!" They said at the same time. "So you can do flips?!" George asked in awe. "Yeah I can do plenty. Why?" Yn responded. "Because that was bloody cool! Can you show us shomething else?" Fred begged. "Sure hold this." Yn said handing him the bottle and glasses then putting her hair up and started running and doing a few different things. "Wow! That's bloody amazing!!" George yelled. "Mum come see what yn can do!" Fred yelled. Few seconds later Molly came rushing out. "Do it again please!" George asked. "Sure" yn said running then copying what she did. "Wow that's amazing dear!!" Molly said amazed. "Thank you!!" Yn said running back up the the three. "She's been hiding her talents what other talents do you have?!" Fred said in awe. "Umm not that I know of?" Yn said thinking. "That's truly amazing dear!" Molly said before returning back inside. "So why are we out here?" Fred asked. "It's a nice day out" yn said laying down in the grass. "Why bring alcohol on this journey?" George asked. "Why not" yn said grabbing a glass and the bottle opened the seal and pouring a small amount in. "Want one" yn asked lifting the glass next to her head. "Sure why not" George shrugged. "Yeah I could use some alcohol" Fred shrugged. "Great" yn said handing the glass with vodka to George and pouring one for Fred with the same small amount then filling hers halfway. "Why do you have more?" George asked wearily. "Because I have a tolerance to vodka you two don't go on down in one go" yn said putting the glass to her mouth and tilting her head back drinking it all then scrunching he face slightly. "Okay?" Fred said copying her actions and scrunching his face and gagging. "Oh Goodrich why does it burn so bad!! Goodrich this stuff makes my throat burn." Technically it's you. It affects certain heat receptors in your mouth making your body think your burning" yn said in matter  of factly. "How do you even know that" George asked still with the drink in his glass. "I know things" yn said filling hers up again. "Georg you going to drink it?" Yn asked not want to pressure him. "Uhh yeah" he said downing then immediately coughing. "Merlin you weren't kidding!" George exclaimed. "I can some lemonade and mix it?" Yn suggested after taking her second drink. "Smart idea." Fred said laying on the grass. "I'll be back" yn said standing up and going inside to get the lemonade jug. "Hi dear I see you guys are drinking." Molly said cooking. "Yeah sorry. Just kinda wanted to have a break from everything going on" yn said looking down. "It's okay dear. What are you guys drinking" Molly asked peeling potatoes. "A muggle alcohol called vodka I came to get the lemonade for the boys it's a strong alcohol so it burns your throat going down" yn explained grabbing the lemonade. "Have fun dear." Molly said smiling. "Thank you do you want a glass?" Yn asked pointing to the lemonade. "Sure only a little voka" Molly responded saying vodka wrong. "Okay let me grab a glass." Yn said grabbing a big glass. "I'll be back" yn said walking outside with the glass. "Okay so I asked mom if she wanted some lemonade and she wants vodka in it" said giggling the alcohol kicking in a little. "Wow what have done to her" George laughed. "I don't know." Yn smiled pouring a small amount of vodka in. "I'll be back." Yn said going back inside. "Okay got it" yn said pouring some lemonade in the glass and mixing it together with a spoon. "Thank you dear now go have fun." Molly said taking the glass with a smile. "Thank you mom" yn said going outside with the lemonade.
                       30 minutes later
"No that was so embarrassing!" Yn exclaimed laughing. They were talking about in the second year yn slipped and tore her robes. "It was funny!" George said laughing. "It was love" Fred said laughing as well. "You know what we need?" Yn asked sitting up. "More vodka" Fred slurred out. "No music!" Yn said pulling her phone out and playing keep up by realynn. "Yessss music!" Yn said standing up and dancing. Not knowing molly was watching the trio from the window and smiling brightly seeing her have a good time. "Come on dance boys!" Yn said dancing around laughing. "Your gorgeous love!" Fred shouted. "Absolutely beautiful!" George added on. "Thank you!!" Yn said continuously dancing. After a couple of hours and different songs playing at random. "We should do this more often" George said watching the sun as it slowly started setting and the sky turned a gorgeous shade of pinkish orange. "We sure do" Fred replied "can't wait for the whole group to be able to do this you know me, you two Ron, Harry, Mione, Gin, and Neville. Yn was always close with Neville. People thought his love for herbology was dumb and useless but yn shared that love. So they spent time in the greenhouses talking. "Yeah I can't wait" the boys replied. "Boys dear it's time for dinner" molly shouted from the kitchen window. "Coming!" They are shouted. They all looked at each other and laughed

It was short but more for simple times and cute moments. Hope you enjoyed love you!! Stay safe be careful!!❤️❤️
-Megan💚💚❤️‍🔥